• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nick Mafia [DAY 3]

Re: Nick Mafia [DAY 1]

Ahhh!
Sorry, I wasn't online, I was playing Minecraft and got distracted.

Well, I'm here...sorry I didn't post guys. Not used to required lynching games....so...

I RNGed (With TFM on the list, just in case).....I got Silver Panic.

Tommy is a semi-safe claim, but also has a risk.

but whatever.

Silver pamic

Hmm, not sure if I trust the claim as Tommy 100% but I will change my vote to Silver Panic.

Hopefully the next night gives us better clues.

Sorry, this is taking to long, so I asked Squirrel. Silver Panic was the choice. FLAVOR TEXT GOGOGO

The characters decided on Silver Panic, and approached her. Quickly, Jorgen zapped her and she was dead.

Silver Panic is dead. She was mafia (Vlad Plasmius). 48 hours for night actions.

Re: Nick Mafia [DAY 2]

... Wait are you trying to imply you really are Tommy? o_o;
In which case, I never knew that you could inspect an alien. I still don't trust your claim as Tommy however.

Anyways, who are we going to lynch guys? I have no suspicions currently, so I'll wait until someone has an idea.
Actually, reading through The Friendly Mushroom's posts, s/he is being way too cryptic and is trying too hard to throw off suspicion. I vote to lynch The Friendly Mushroom.

Re: Nick Mafia [DAY 2]

He simply refuses to answer my recurring question straight-on. Suspicious? I think so. I'll vote for him now, but there's a possibility i'll change that vote.

The Friendly Mushroom

Back
Top Bottom