• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nuzlocke Challenge

Budews. Zubat's first atack, Leech Life, is super effective against them, so they're the easiest possible choice.

18395518.jpg

At least you didn't kill his Raticate.

I lost my Nuzlocke run on Lenora... :/

I never even got to his Raticate. I have found though that Rattata is way more badass than it looks. Those things killed so many of my pokemon. Behind Weedle, they caused more casualties than anything.

Anyway, since that one failed, I am currently restarting Pearl, and will repost later with some details.

It's even more annoying because you cannot get a HM Slave if you didn't encounter one.

That's partly the point of a Nuzlocke; To make you actually use a pokemon you wouldn't normally use.

K'yoril's Pearl Nuzlocke

K'yoril - Female
ID:00684
Money:3088
Pokedex:5

Party Pokemon:

Piplup
Mote - Level 8 (M)
Torrent - Lake Verity
Relaxed
Pound
Growl
Bubble
~

Starly
Whirlwind - Level 4 (F)
Keen Eye - Route 201
Careful
Tackle
Growl
~
~

Shinx
Ohm - Level 4 (M)
Rivalry - Route 202
Careful
Tackle
~
~
~

Boxed Pokemon:
None

Dead Pokemon:
None

Well yeah, that's right. But just barely any pokemon can act as a HM slave. Especially because most of the HM moves are completely useless...

Well yeah, that's right. But just barely any pokemon can act as a HM slave. Especially because most of the HM moves are completely useless...

You could spread out the HMs so that some pokemon have the useable ones, while others that you keep in the PC have one or two.

I remember doing one of these on Platinum. God, my 'dead' box was full. My starter, an Empoleon called Pingu, got killed by some damned Machamp. At least he was avenged by a Staraptor called Lil'Jimmy hahahha

Wow! Dracula (a female Zubat I caught back in Oreburgh mine) evolved to Golbat and one level after to Crobat. Her stats are amazing!

My brother came up with a pretty cool-sounding idea, and I was wondering if someone would mind helping me out, testing wise.

I like to call it a Collaborative Nuzlocke, but it's essentially a regular Nuzlocke, but with a partner; you and your partner can trade with each other whenever you want, and generally help each other out in-game.

So, would anyone be interested in trying a Black and/or White one with me? preferably White, since I have black, but either is fine.

Rules:
-You must catch repeats as you would regular encounterGreen and I should be starting this shortly.
-Since there's an event going on right now, I figured I'd mention it, but no using Darkrai. get him if you want, but perma-box him.

Last edited:
What about Victini?

I'm gonna say no, unless it's somehow from the liberty pass. No events that aren't caught. So I suppose the Lost Forest Zoroark would be acceptable, but you'd have to use Pokemon besides the beasts to catch it.

Back
Top Bottom