• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ngqvq976.jpg

I want to here your thoughts, and for those who frequent Court-records, shush!
Fakey McFake is fake! (looks pretty good, though)

Moderately convincing, even if the leftmost portrait does look slightly blurred and too dark compared to the others. But...

and for those who frequent Court-records, shush!
I figured it was fake when you said that anyway. :O

Characters I'd like to see in GS5, lemme see. I'd add to the resounding chorus of "FRANZISKA" bouncing around in here, to begin with.

Edgeworth, of course, although he's already getting his own game so I can live with it if he doesn't reappear in GS5. (Franziska should put in an appearance for Perfect Prosecutor, too, right?)

Although I don't usually name him as a favourite character, Gumshoe is quite endearing and I think I would miss him if he never showed up again, but he's definitely appearing in Perfect Prosecutor, so it's all good.

I can't help but wonder what happened to Maya. It'd be kinda cool to see an older Maya (it'd be kinda cool to see an older - or younger - version of any of the characters, really, but Maya's conspicuous absence makes me more curious about her in particular). And Pearl, while we're at it. A teenage (or even older?) Pearl would be interesting.

I would say Godot, but
he's probably dead, huh*? Unless he somehow escaped that fate (which would ruin the closure of 3-5, I think), the only way we could possibly see him again would be though a medium, but since they're all women... that would be quite weird. o_o

* To whom it may concern: WRIIIIITE. ;;

Godot wearing Pearl's clothes with her haircut... oh, dear.

...actually, I kind of want to draw that.

pearlgodot.png

*snerk*

I'm about to attempt to put him in Pearl's clothes as well. Stay tuned.

Don't ask how his visor is channeled with him. Or his earrings, for that matter.

I see your Pearl!Godot and raise you a 'what the fuck have I done.'

Gantmie.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom