• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Oh no. Arceus is coming to the U.S

What will happen when Arceus is revealed officially in the U.S?

• Mass chaos

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Churches will condemn Pokemon

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • There will be many pointless newscasts about it

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • No one will care

Votes: 40 46.5%

• Total voters
I think that if some religious people did find it blasphemous they would have already heard of its existence by now anyway.

I think that if some religious people did find it blasphemous they would have already heard of its existence by now anyway.

I know I just thought it would be funny if i over exadurate things to make It funny but I I really thought something simaler might happen.

( sigh another failed joke)

I say that the Americans will be annoyed, and Christians will revolt, attempting to pit their forces against Pokémon's.

'Foe CHRISTIANS sent out JESUS. Foe JESUS used PREACH'

Wouldn't they just change the Pokedex entry and just say the best pokemon in the world like they did with Drifloon? If they mention the underworld, they change it, but if they say Pokemon God, then all heck will break loose. My guess is that they will change.

God I love it when society says that Generation Y is out of control due to videogames.

Aristotle is quoted as saying that teenagers were breaking down society in his time.

No one will care. It's just a game, and an E-Rated game at that. Far worse games in terms of spirits and gods have been coming out for as long as video games have existed, so I highly doubt Arceus' release will cause any trouble. Some parents who have always hated pokemon might cause a fuss, but then again, the only way they'd even know about this single, unimportant pokemon (face it, in terms of popularity and importance to the series, Arceus is no Pikachu) would probably be if they're kids got it on their game, in which case it's the parents fault for letting their kids have the game even though it's "demonic" or whatever they think.

We haven't heard anyone say anything about pokemon being fromn the devil since red/blue. It'll go by almost unnoticed.

I voted for the Church condemns pokemon just because it would be fun to see the Vatican get hyper over a "God" pokemon. Other than that, I think that it will all go unnoticed. The Pokemon hype in the news was over after R/B/Y.

Hey, hey, hey, Arceus is just proof that there's a God in this world, even if it's in pixelated form, and can catch him/her in little ball capsule. Same applies with Haruhi Suzumiya, only she's a lot more attractive.

Back
Top Bottom