• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Oh no. Arceus is coming to the U.S

What will happen when Arceus is revealed officially in the U.S?

• Mass chaos

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Churches will condemn Pokemon

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • There will be many pointless newscasts about it

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • No one will care

Votes: 40 46.5%

• Total voters
I had to choose between 3 and 4, but even though I picked 4 there might be, not many, but a few pointless newcasts about it, going on about "Pock-a-mans" and such.

I don't think too many people will care. Yeah, fans will go nuts, but otherwise nothing will really happen.

Meh, some extremely idiotic church groups will rant about how "Pokmuns" are evil and all that usual crap they say, but it's unlikely that many people will find out (especially since a lot of those groups seem to know little to nothing about the world around them.)

This is dumb. games have had gods and religions in their own fantasy worlds for ages. If someone starts praying to Arceus, that's them being dumb, not a fault of Nintendo or any of the people responsible for designing pokemon.

I think there will be mass chaos. Firstly, the few obsessed kids will probably go around screaming "OMG I GOT ARCEUS!" and annoy the heck out of their parents. And then there will be a few of the more idiotic churches going around trying to sue Nintendo. Or Nintendo will just not admit that Arceus is god at all.

There probably will be a few pointless newscasts as well. It's always fun to laugh at people who pronounce "Pokemon" wrong.

Well, on one side you have the fanatical cults--The Church of Arceus...Orthodox-- and the Church of Church (extremists). They will fight to the death in a wonderful Civil War II and nuke each other, resulting in doom. Doom. DOOOOOM! *cockroach runs up post*

Okay, my honest opinion, not many people in the densely populated areas of the US are obsessed with Pokemon--the vets all know better and small obsessive children are too busy with Grand Theft Auto 4. I doubt it'll be disastrous, but it certainly will tick off the extremists. But who listens to those old codgers anyway? :d

There may be a couple of dumb newscasts or two, like a 60 second thing on Channel 7 with people saying "POCKY MONSTERS YUM". It'll be funny as hell. XDDD

I think nobody will care, seeing as nobody cares about Pokémon in general anymore and I'm not sure anybody would actually notice.

Well, on one side you have the fanatical cults--The Church of Arceus...Orthodox-- and the Church of Church (extremists). They will fight to the death in a wonderful Civil War II and nuke each other, resulting in doom. Doom. DOOOOOM! *cockroach runs up post*

Okay, my honest opinion, not many people in the densely populated areas of the US are obsessed with Pokemon--the vets all know better and small obsessive children are too busy with Grand Theft Auto 4. I doubt it'll be disastrous, but it certainly will tick off the extremists. But who listens to those old codgers anyway? :d

There may be a couple of dumb newscasts or two, like a 60 second thing on Channel 7 with people saying "POCKY MONSTERS YUM". It'll be funny as hell. XDDD
Lol. I don't know why but, I think your post is funny.

Anyway majority of people could give a hooting' damn about Pokemon. Pokemon is only a knot higher than Digimon almost when it comes to press these days. I can't remember the last time I heard about Pokemon on a newscast. The only people who will make a big deal out of it is old farts with nothing better to do than make a stupid site only about hating Pokemon with bogus 'facts'. You know the one's who won't shut up about satanism in Pokemon. Yeah them. Of course who go's to their sites anyways. And the one's who go to the sites already agree with them anyways.

No one will really care cause too many people already hacked it. That way, they didn't have to wait for Arceus to finally come out.

Die-hard Pokemon fans who don't hack or cheat like me will go absolutely nuts. *throws vegetables at everything in sight to prove point*

4. If they cared, they would've sued for the scene in The Rise of Darkrai at the end. "uuuh... cause Oracion *mispronounces* means prayer" or something. So yea. No mass chaos for you. Except for the ones who want it and line up overnight. :D *points at self* What?

My friends and I will probably record the newscast, and after watching it, put it up on youtube, advising people that a fun game is to drink every time he mispronounces "Pokémon".

I don't think much will happen - Nintendo won't go "IT'S FINALLY HERE, THE GREAT ALMIGHT CREATOR", and therefore, nobody will notice.

This is an outrage how can they be so insensitive to our god? How can they violate the one god whom our four fathers layed the foundation of america for. Somebody anybody think of the children. This is blasphemous, criminal and the Antichrist. The antichrist has shown himself among these pokemon characters like a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I think a public outrage and a religious right woould go on strike.

Back
Top Bottom