• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Mega Slowbro looks like he's being eaten by the Shellder. :'D His face just says: "Aw crap, I only just noticed I was being alive. Help!" to me. I absolutely love Slowbro though, so I'm really looking forwards to potentially using Mega Slowbro. :D

...guessing that these megas coming out really is limiting the chances of Mega Milotic ever being a thing. Boo. :(

Milotic does seem like a likely candidate for getting a mega. It would honestly surprise me if it never does.
It and Feebas are quite similar to Magikarp and Gyarados, which has a mega, and it's a Pokémon that a champion has used. I'm not sure if it's confirmed that Steven is the champion and not Wallace, but if Wallace were the champion, Milotic would be a good one to mega. If there's ever a gen 4 remake Cynthia does already have Garchomp and Lucario which has megas but shh, the fact that she has a Milotic just makes it seem like a more popular Pokémon with the devs as well as just the fans, so I dunno maybe!

I'm really glad Audino got Fairy on its Mega! I always thought Audino was a prime candidate for Fairy type.

Milotic is extremely possible. Think about its contest potential! Kind of like what Altaria does.

Mega Slowbro could have been so fuckin rad but instead it looks like a top with arms. I like that it's silly, given that it's Slowbro and Slowbro is a silly Pokemon, but why are there armholes in the Shellder thing in the first place? As far as I know it's still alive, did it just grow holes in itself? Ugh I can't take it seriously at all

Mega Audino's artwork looks like fanart to me. It has that feeling of not being a real thing and I think it's because it seems to be pure white? Idk I'll have to let it grow on me. The Fairy typing suits it though.

I'm excited for these games though aaaagh

I guess Miltotic and Gyarados were 2 generations apart, so maybe I'll be waiting for another game before they release Mega Miltoic, and it'll come out in a 3rd wave of Mega-Evolutions.

I so cannot wait for these games because I have Emerald but that does not have an updated Wi-Fi room like the 4th gem and 5th gen games had until recently. The 3rd gen games did not have Wi-Fi at all. Not until 4th gen games came out. That is a staple and now it is standard nowadays that it has Wi-Fi. Everyone is everywhere on their devices and now that we have tablets and smart phones it makes it more easy time to trade and battle. You could not do this in gen 1-3 at all. This is a HUGE step for these games. I wonder even if the berry master will be back and the hidden island which never did happen to get the liechi Berry.:)

There's a new trailer out in Japanese.

There's a lot to take in there... And most of it is wonderful.

There's also a tidbit that is mercilessly mocking me and my pride.
tumblr_nbcx85LLMj1td1o02o2_1280.gif

I am absolutely positive that I have seen these fences before, but I can't seem to remember which place is this, and looking at pictures of possible locations isn't helping.

My pride as an extreme Hoenn fanboy is at stake.

I am absolutely positive that I have seen these fences before, but I can't seem to remember which place is this, and looking at pictures of possible locations isn't helping.

I'm not sure where that is either. The stuff in the air around it could be ash but I don't know what building it could be, maybe Lavaridge gym? It could also be flower petals in Evergrande and the sky is dark because it's the night. EDIT: Maybe it's the long stairway between each of the E4 members.

Oh my gosh, everything looks awesome.

The hard thing is choosing which version. I like Kyogre over Groudon, but Maxie just looks so damn rad.

I... I had a dream a few months ago about playing OR/AS, and I can even remember at one point crossing a bride that looked exactly like this.

Is the prophecy fulfilled?

I cannot even fathom how excited I am for these games. I've been playing since the start and if I had to pick, the third generation would be my all-time favourite. I loved Ruby and later Emerald, and also the remakes of the originals as well. I just hope it doesn't disappoint but I'm certain they won't. Can't wait to kick sweet ass with Blaziken and Pelipper again!

Corocoro is leaking, and do you know what that means? MORE MEGAS, THAT'S WHAT!

Mega Gallade (along with Wally [though he's not a Mega :D]), Mega Camerupt and Mega Sharpedo!
Camerupt and Sharpedo keep their typings and get Sheer Force and Strong Jaw, respectively.

Opinion time: I love the new megas! Camerupt in particular is radical and now I need to breed a shiny one. I personally didn't like Gallade that much before, but the mega looks surprisingly cool! Mega Sharpedo is SAW SHARK!! and that's just awesome. :D
I'm just so glad that all the new mega forms are so damn fine! If only we could get Mega Flygon.... *wishful thinking*

ahhhh the games coming out is pretty much the biggest thing motivating me to finish my thesis on time :P

EDIT: also apparently Primal Groudon's new ability is Final Earth, which brings strong sunlight (is it just boosted or forever-sunlight like Drought used to be??? dunno) and Primal Kyogre's is Beginning Ocean, which brings strong rain. :O

Last edited:
All of my planned team for AS has a mega except for Tropius what the heck.

I personally don't like Mega Camerupt that much. I guess Archie and Maxie will have their respective megas though?

All of my planned team for AS has a mega except for Tropius what the heck.
I'm pretty sure that at this point there are more lines in Hoenn with Mega Evolutions than without Mega Evolutions. I think I'm going to go do an actual headcount.

Also, I find all three of those megas rather underwhelming. Most noticeably, Mega Camerupt doesn't actually look stronger than baseform Camerupt, which is plenty strange.

It's good to see Wally, though. Even if this implies that he's not going to be steamrolling your ass with a Mega Gardevoir as I previously expected.

Mega Gallade looks so...plain! They haven't changed him much at all.

And, personally, I liked the idea of Wally having a mega Gardevoir.

The only one I like is mega Camerupt. I've got to use it now (and I will name it Critical).

Back
Top Bottom