• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

On Reputation, or Why No One Should Take Me Seriously At All Ever

I was only involved with someone who was involved with someone who was involved, but I thought it was all pretty damn hilarious, and we're in a drama recession as it is

Sure, why not?

Hm. Rep. The only rep I ever got was an entirely serious kudos for a good post I made when I was fairly new. Then I must have gone missing for a few weeks or something because apparently I missed a gigantic dramasplosion (the aforementioned AgentChronon thing, I guess) and the next thing I knew rep was gone.

I find it mildly depressing that so many of you would be so easily amused by picking on other people for no reason other than The Shiny Buttons Are There--especially since so many people would already be aware that you are being stupid/petty/easily amused when you press the shiny buttons, and with that knowledge I don't imagine much of the desired genuine drama would even occur--but then, I'll also admit that I am a big giant ball of No Fun and have no sense of humor when it comes to traditional internets young adult amusement anyway. Do what you want.

...not that Butterfree is going to consider bringing it back anyway, but! Whatever floats your boat. I ignored it before and during the massive dramasplosion and would continue to do so if it returned, so I really don't care.

Only in it if we rename it to like
'points towards an orgy' or something I don't know

I'm not entirely sure why I made this thread in the first place tbh. :D

hey I was *dramatic reveal* agent chronon, and I totally wasn't a spriter. I made like eight sprites in my entire life.

I guess I'm for bringing back rep because it'll inevitably cause preposterous amounts of drama which would make the forums a lot more interesting (is it just me, or have they been boring lately?)

I guess I'm for bringing back rep because it'll inevitably cause preposterous amounts of drama which would make the forums a lot more interesting (is it just me, or have they been boring lately?)
Well, Tailsy and I keep trying to make it more interesting but the forum keeps dying a horrible death so it's hard. :(

SURSKITTY

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT DELETING FORUM GAMES ENTIRELY

... well that would be pretty broken for a while
a week

SURSKITTY

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT DELETING FORUM GAMES ENTIRELY

... well that would be pretty broken for a while
a week
THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS AND WOULD PROBABLY INCREASE THE QUALITY OF DISCUSSION

however in order for that to work, forum games would have to be kill on sight

and that will never happen

so let's not try that :(

Yes see, I was questioning to myself where the reputation system on a forum running on this had disappeared to.

Would not mind, although from past forums I can remember reputation drama going overboard. If such a thing can be believed here.

Back
Top Bottom