• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

got ninja'd by the man himself clarifying
like herbemf could like. claim town, right. then like 2 minutes before EoD claim mafia like they need to
thanks tbh! so does this like ... mean that they have to be clear about which claim is the real one?
-m

honestly my hot take is that like

every role has some like "immune to cultification" type thing like RNP's has

but then none of those actually exist in the game and we're all just like umm wheres the cult

it was just a message they had to c/p by eod or die. so theoretically they could say town, falsely, and also say mafia later on in the day. as far as i'm aware they don't get modkilled for Lying as long as they tell the truth before eod

like if it were me i could say "yo i'm town"

and then like 2 minutes before eod say "sike i'm mafia thanks for the mislynch

RNP doesn't seem to be lying about the force-claim part of his role
why "seem to be"/the ambiguity? weren't you just forced to claim?
-m
taken a bit out of context - I wanted to show that i'm not sure that his force-claim role is town aligned. i didn't mean to doubt that he has that role
to be fair i have claimed that Blatantly Mafia Roles are town roles and i'm "not sure why i got them" in the past

but i have also really just had Mafia Roles as a townie in the past, so.

like, i probably won't use my role the rest of the game because it's directly detrimental to the town's efforts to destroy information

y
like, i probably won't use my role the rest of the game because it's directly detrimental to the town's efforts to destroy information
yeah, if it’s specifically untraceable and not like, a full jailing, idk how useful it is unless a mafia watcher exists

it would probably imply the existence of a mafia watcher but a) lolmechspec and b) who knows if the role is legit and/or town aligned

untraceability is unideal if the power gets used on like. The Wolf Executing the Kill. but i can maaaaybe see it being useful (if weird) in other scenarios i guess
-m

mm, i don't think it's lolmechspec?
if rnp is telling the truth and is town it probably does legit imply a wolf-watcher/tracker
-m
er, i think i didnt document my thoughts right

i thought it was potentially lolmechspec because it would end up relying on rnp telling the truth

but nah i think youre right

fwiw i am strongly of the belief that mechspec (and most spec, sans PR) is good and very rarely an 'lol' provided it isn't happening like. in a distracting way or during EoD tbh. obviously there are circumstances that make it more or less 🤔 but the raw fact is that spec is how town navigates the game,
-m

Back
Top Bottom