• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

dude did i ever tell you guys about the time i got told by an admin on a gmod server that i had to change my name bc i was redneckphoenix and some other guy was redphoenix and it confused him

RNP/HMF is w/w theater if and only if RNP is falsifying his role, which seems unlikely unless he put a large amount of foresight into it or something
v/w would resolve at EoD
w/v just
doesn't make sense, can't you wait until later then yoink someone's full role

so RNP and HMF are probably aligned for now

sM7UNMH.jpg

hi, everyone! as you can see, this is how I'm signing my posts

honestly my hot take is that like

every role has some like "immune to cultification" type thing like RNP's has

but then none of those actually exist in the game and we're all just like umm wheres the cult
This just
feels like the exact thing a cultist would say

Back
Top Bottom