• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

genuine q. is cultspec like. important? i'm assuming so considering that a cursory google implies that recruited cultists lose town powers lol ...
-m

Vibing:
[tbh²] (note: aaaaaaaaaaa)
[Trebek/Hydreigon]
i thought you were reading him as cultist or something?
and is wooloo tier like, extra vibing, or is it just about you thinking that rnp/hmf are aligned
-m
I'm reading Trebek as cultist but I don't think he's a wolf pending some mechanics working the way I think they do
Wooloo tier is: I townread these and I'm moderately confident
I have an aligned read on RNP/HMF and HMF has been moderately towny thus far

genuine q. is cultspec like. important? i'm assuming so considering that a cursory google implies that recruited cultists lose town powers lol ...
-m
my strategy w/r/t cultists is hide in a corner and hope they go away

-m
i think so. cults represent a serious threat to town. since we have reason to believe one exists, and its size is at most two right now, i think it's important that we try to sort this and keep it at the forefront of our minds if possible. in the end a cult and town victory are mutually exclusive. if we have a vig and can eliminate the cult leader early, it improves our chances of winning by quite a lot.

i think so. cults represent a serious threat to town. since we have reason to believe one exists, and its size is at most two right now, i think it's important that we try to sort this and keep it at the forefront of our minds if possible. in the end a cult and town victory are mutually exclusive. if we have a vig and can eliminate the cult leader early, it improves our chances of winning by quite a lot.
cool, that is about what i was thinking
i mean i realize that we should, you know, be hunting for wolves but this is sure also something
-m

Okay I'm caught up now, which means I'm probably gone for tonight, I need to post some art and fix a bug on TCoD.

Thoughts so far: RNP/Despicable Meme interaction probably indicates they're town, I am going to laugh so hard if Trebek actually is a cultist.

Oh yeah, kyeugh has posted a significant amount and I don't remember anything they said?
lean villa
inb4 randed alien

my ultra-preliminary soulread on trebek said not scum and i think that the last line of the quote bfree just posted sounds like ... something he would just joke about, but i was also assuming it was a softclaim (that his rolecard included the cult-immune thing or something). and then i was like, maybe he's trying to draw out other people who are immune,

and then he said this thing
it was just meant to be a meme tbh

i have no relation to or immunity from cult
and now i'm like 🤔

-m
oh i mean, softclaiming has happened, its just not cult related

im just lmao bc like

the post that everyone's quoting/looking at now is like, the post that i put the least amount of cohesive thought into

i was just like haha this seems funny maybe someone else will find it funny

i feel that but also sometimes i think a joke is funny and then it's not funny and then i get lynched for being unfunny so it's tradition at this point

Greetings, fellow innocents! I'm obviously not a member of any shady criminal enterprise plotting to take over this town, nor am I a werewolf, so I am typing this post with human hands that definitely do not have any blood on them!

I unfortunately don't have a ton of capacity for mafia right now and so haven't read, but I'll be here tomorrow evening. Excited to meme here!

hmmm

do we think is it useful speculating over why no one died last night?

bc like it could be anything from “doctor” to “mafia forgot lul” to “activated alien yikes”

hmmm

do we think is it useful speculating over why no one died last night?

bc like it could be anything from “doctor” to “mafia forgot lul” to “activated alien yikes”
probably not useful, unless a town roleblocker/jailkeeper/etc exists and wants to come forward and point the finger at their n0 target

if it's alien, we probably have no way of figuring out who it is toDay, and if it's doc/etc, it's better to avoid spec in order to conceal them from the mafia

Back
Top Bottom