• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

I cleverly forgot when day phase was starting and spent half the day ensconced in excited theorizing about destiny lore and now my brain really does not want to convert to Thing That Isn't Destiny Lore so

gonna curl up into a ball instead! taking bets for how many pages we make it to while I slumber?

I wouldn't go too deep into the wolf tracker/watcher mechspec
sometimes hosts (read: me) put roles like that in just to be pure negative utility
9q4T5Rt.jpg

Wooloo:
[RedneckPhoenix/Despicable Meme]

Vibing:
[tbh²] (note: aaaaaaaaaaa)
[Trebek/Hydreigon]
[kokorico/JackPK]

Ech:
[Everyone else probably}

my ultra-preliminary soulread on trebek said not scum and i think that the last line of the quote bfree just posted sounds like ... something he would just joke about, but i was also assuming it was a softclaim (that his rolecard included the cult-immune thing or something). and then i was like, maybe he's trying to draw out other people who are immune,

and then he said this thing
it was just meant to be a meme tbh

i have no relation to or immunity from cult
and now i'm like 🤔

-m

Back
Top Bottom