• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

making someone untraceable seems a bit odd even if there is a mafia tracker, since its usefulness pretty much completely hinges on, like... the person with the role picking up on softs and hoping they're right, i guess? not much use on someone whose role is known. if there is indeed a cult, it might be a useful role for a member of said cult to have since that could provide him with role information unavailable to the mafia to inform his night action decision, but given that he's un-inductable, uh, hm. idk really what any of this means, if anything, but it does seem to be a somewhat weak role if he's telling the truth (which i'm currently inclined to believe he is, though i'm not sure it says much about his alignment)

yeah, i was going to say that as well - that the untraceability pr would rely upon its user being really exact/spot on about their target. so i simply vibe tbh.
i just think it's hilarious that rnp apparently has my quote. :|
-m

yeah, i was going to say that as well - that the untraceability pr would rely upon its user being really exact/spot on about their target. so i simply vibe tbh.
i just think it's hilarious that rnp apparently has my quote. :|
-m
yeah i think thats what makes me a little bit weirded out about it bc like the role seems like it would work much better alongside some other way of gathering information, be it an extra component to the role or external chat

im down to just vibe for now tho

mafia exploit. just lynch anyone who doesn't immediately claim

Back
Top Bottom