• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

universe brain tinfoil: i am paranoid/insane, mafia knows it, there is a mafia tracker (hence rnp's role), that tracker is mist, mist just watched me last night to see who i checked and came in here to preemptively validate my read to push along the mislynch at lightning speed

{Mist, kyeugh}
{Emmy, tbh^2???, Keldeo, RNP}
{Hydre, storm}
{koko?}
{Butterfree}

universe brain tinfoil: i am paranoid/insane, mafia knows it, there is a mafia tracker (hence rnp's role), that tracker is mist, mist just watched me last night to see who i checked and came in here to preemptively validate my read to push along the mislynch at lightning speed
that implies there would be a role as straightforward as mafia tracker in this setup

Essentially, the more notable part of it is that kyeugh is a legit cop and therefore a likely villager
wait, so if i understand correctly you’re saying that you are not a cop, but your role allows you to glean information on the alignment of your targets, correct? in that case, before voting, i would like to know in a scale from 0 to 100 how sure are you about your redcheck being legit
- rari

Honestly it's as plausible as anything anyone else has suggested. From my PoV, at least.

I would be interested to know if RNP used his claim-forcing-thing at all last night, because I would've thought I would be the obvious target, but nothing of the sort happened.

Butterfree, pending any additional information that comes out.

Essentially, the more notable part of it is that kyeugh is a legit cop and therefore a likely villager
wait, so if i understand correctly you’re saying that you are not a cop, but your role allows you to glean information on the alignment of your targets, correct? in that case, before voting, i would like to know in a scale from 0 to 100 how sure are you about your redcheck being legit
- rari
nope!

I used kyeugh's action last night

Also let's revisit the list

RedneckPhoenix
Despicable Meme
tbh²
Trebek
Hydreigon
kokorico
JackPK

After careful consideration i have reason to believe this was a possible mafia hit-list & anyone. not on that list could be mafia

i still think that ^

Mist1422
Keldeo
storm

kyeugh
IndigoEmmy
kokorico
tbh²
Butterfree
RedneckPhoenix
Hydreigon25

alive

of the 4 underlined names probably is Mafia ( im not saying kokorico is cleared yet. just that we shouldn't waste anymore town )

Basically we need to check out / review All of the the underlined names ISO before EoD to determine the ones that are likely to be town

- rari
nope!

I used kyeugh's action last night
in that case, butterfree
- rari

butterfree mafia > kokorico almost always mafia
butterfree town > kokorico...likely town? not confirmed

I do think we should also wait for RNP too

I do think we should also wait for RNP too
oh, yeah! i wonder who he chose to public copcheck today.
there’s a chance he was roleblocked, though… if he wasn’t i’d dare to say the mafia doesn’t have a roleblocker
- rari

actually here's an opinion

if RNP was roleblocked and kyeugh was not, it's quite possible that might clear koko? because mafia would think kyeugh is a legit cop if koko is mafia

though then again they may think a public cop is more of a threat

Day 1's

Vote Count:

Seshas (4):
JackPK
Despicable Meme
, Trebek, kokorico
kokorico (3): Seshas, Mist1422, kyeugh
Despicable Meme (1): Vipera Magnifica
RedneckPhoenix (1): Butterfree
tbh^2 (1): RedneckPhoenix

@Mist1422 @kyeugh what was your reason for voting with Seshas against kokorico & not against Seshas D1 ?

because I confirmed seshas gave me a sandwich n0 and a mafia sandwich vendor with no other effect felt silly at best

Well that’s. Odd.

I have not been informed that I’m a miller? ?_? I don’t have the energy for this, I’m currently on my phone waiting for the codeine to kick in so I can sleep. Will try to contribute tomorrow if I’m not dead by then.

Back
Top Bottom