• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park (v 3.0)

I liek Scythers
Capture: +45 Points
Magikarp
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Shellos (Male), Corphish (Male), Azurill (Female), Wooper (Male), Shellos (Female), Slowbro (Female), Gyarados (Male), Masquerain (Female), Azumarill (Male), Azumarill (Female), Charcoal, Lotad (Male), Froakie (Male), Seismitoad (Male), Lombre (Male), Slowking (Male), Tympole (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 6015
Partner Pokémon: Dragonite

Wargle
Monferno Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Dawn Stone, Klinklang, Black Belt, Black Belt, Lucario (Male), Vanilluxe (Female), Sliggoo (Male), Charcoal, Steel Gem, Picture of a Weavile, Krookodile (Male), Rock Gem, Golurk, Bastiodon (Male), Black Belt, Conkeldurr (Male), Bug Gem, Electric Gem, Hawlucha (Male), Zoroark (Male), Psychic Gem, Hippopotas (Shiny) (Male), Charcoal, Charcoal, Poison Gem, Darmanitan (Male), Goodra (Female), Charcoal
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 29375
Partner Pokémon: Golem
ehhhh.... catch +1

I liek Scythers
Tympole Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Shellos (Male), Corphish (Male), Azurill (Female), Wooper (Male), Shellos (Female), Slowbro (Female), Gyarados (Male), Masquerain (Female), Azumarill (Male), Azumarill (Female), Charcoal, Lotad (Male), Froakie (Male), Seismitoad (Male), Lombre (Male), Slowking (Male), Tympole (Female)
Total Points: 6060

Wargle
Capture: +90 Points
Helioptile Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Dawn Stone, Klinklang, Black Belt, Black Belt, Lucario (Male), Vanilluxe (Female), Sliggoo (Male), Charcoal, Steel Gem, Picture of a Weavile, Krookodile (Male), Rock Gem, Golurk, Bastiodon (Male), Black Belt, Conkeldurr (Male), Bug Gem, Electric Gem, Hawlucha (Male), Zoroark (Male), Psychic Gem, Hippopotas (Shiny) (Male), Charcoal, Charcoal, Poison Gem, Darmanitan (Male), Goodra (Female), Charcoal, Monferno (Male)
Total Points: 29420

Magikarp-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 6105

I liek Scythers
Tympole Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 6060

Wargle
Capture: +90 Points
Helioptile Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Dawn Stone, Klinklang, Black Belt, Black Belt, Lucario (Male), Vanilluxe (Female), Sliggoo (Male), Charcoal, Steel Gem, Picture of a Weavile, Krookodile (Male), Rock Gem, Golurk, Bastiodon (Male), Black Belt, Conkeldurr (Male), Bug Gem, Electric Gem, Hawlucha (Male), Zoroark (Male), Psychic Gem, Hippopotas (Shiny) (Male), Charcoal, Charcoal, Poison Gem, Darmanitan (Male), Goodra (Female), Charcoal, Monferno (Male)
Total Points: 29420
nah

Wargle
Drifblim Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 29480

I liek Scythers
Do you happen to have anything else I can call you? Something that's not an offense against grammar itself?
Stunfisk Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 6165

It misspells "like", uses the wrong pluralization rule on "Scyther", and isn't capitalized as a name.
Capture: +60 Points
Inventory: Shellos (Male), Corphish (Male), Azurill (Female), Wooper (Male), Shellos (Female), Slowbro (Female), Gyarados (Male), Masquerain (Female), Azumarill (Male), Azumarill (Female), Charcoal, Lotad (Male), Froakie (Male), Seismitoad (Male), Lombre (Male), Slowking (Male), Tympole (Female), Stunfisk (Male)
You have 6165 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.
And your total: $30.

Wingull Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 90

Wargle
Drifblim Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 29480

I liek Scythers
Do you happen to have anything else I can call you? Something that's not an offense against grammar itself?
Stunfisk Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Don't catch it, but go for a bitchin' ride on(with? under?) it, because Drifblim always seemed cool to me

ILS
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Shellos (Male), Corphish (Male), Azurill (Female), Wooper (Male), Shellos (Female), Slowbro (Female), Gyarados (Male), Masquerain (Female), Azumarill (Male), Azumarill (Female), Charcoal, Lotad (Male), Froakie (Male), Seismitoad (Male), Lombre (Male), Slowking (Male), Tympole (Female), Stunfisk (Male) and a Kelpsy Berry.

Starmie
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 150

Wargle
Drifloon steals children away to the world of the dead; I wonder where Drifblim would go. Let's tie you to one and find out.
Diglett Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 29525

I mean, I'm not a child, so it would be interesting to see what it would do.

I know that Drifloon is the one that takes children away, not Drifblim. Drifblim's entries just say that it carries people and Pokemon (no mention of the Spirit World), that it just drifts not flies, that it's drowsy in the day and that no one knows where they go when they have their nightly Drifblim Meetup Club meetings, so I guess Drifblim retired from Soul Snatching and settled on leisurely being a travel service/secret society member?

So I've always wondered how much the Spirit World Pokemon cooperate, because Dusknoir receives Spirit World messages on its antenna head, and takes back souls that aren't supposed to be there, so does a Dusknoir receive the message of "Ay, Timmy Johnson needs to be here. go get 'im!" and then pass it on to a Drifloon to do the leg work of finding and carrying the kid while Dusknoir takes the kid back if Drifloon brings back the wrong one?

Last edited:
Catching.

In Pokémon Ranger Shadows of Almia, there is a mission where you need to bring an old man Drifblim to help him move his things to his new house, so Drifblim is a retiree.

Wargle
I doubt they're so coordinated. More likely Drifloon take children at random as they come across them.
Gurdurr Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 29585

ILS
Luvdisc Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Starmie
Total Points: 195

Wargle
I doubt they're so coordinated. More likely Drifloon take children at random as they come across them.
Gurdurr Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 29585

ILS
Luvdisc Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 195
But being coordinated sounds so much cooler

ILS
Tentacool Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 240

Wargle
Woobat Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 29630

No it's not.
Makuhita Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 29675

Back
Top Bottom