• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

pinkcat333

Hello, And I'm (RespectThe)Blade. This is where I would go into my regular greeting, but SOME people insist that I copy-paste way too much. *coughMewtwocough*.

Anyway, welcome to the cave, tea and cod, carnivourous welcome mats, yadda yadda.

Yes, welcome to the Cave.

Don't step on the welcome mats, they're canirvious (can't spell), so use that plain mat over there *points*. Also beware of the Ekans invasion. (It wasn't me! It was that Azurill! *points*)

If you don't like seafood, have some cookies.

That is to say that they are carnivorous. Several people here have nearly lost a leg to them.
Don't eat any fish anyone offers you; the nearby river has been polluted recently and the fish are deadly poison.
Welcome to the Cave.

...polluted by tea. Do you like TeaCod? If not, I can give you a different beverage along with your favorite pastry. What'll it be?

Anyway, I am Superbird, the resident bird-lover on this forum. I hope you'll stay here and turn into an accomplished member. Unlike some people...(mostly the ones that leave 3 posts in). So, enjoy the cave! It may be a bit crowded, but...that can be worked around. See you around!

Really? I hadn't noticed. [/sarcasm]

Joking, I'm not usually like that. Welcome to tCoD, yaddayadda, don't step on the welcome mats, blahblahblah. Cookie? *offers cookie* :3

Why is everyone like yaddaschmurr to this newcomer? we shouldn't be so sloppy with our introductions!

I actually don't say this much, but I'm Zackrinian, but since people have mis-typed that, and I'm not really sure how to say it (Isn't my name just great?), feel free to call me Zaque.

Back
Top Bottom