• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Platinum Discussion

Origin Forme Giratina being Torn World only is stupid. If you go to the trouble of designing a new form for it, why not let people USE it? Oh well. At least Another Forme gets the new moves. Also, Sky Forme Shaymin, AKA Pre-Seasoned Venison, is SCARY. Serene Grace Seed Flare makes me huddle up in a ball in the corner.

Origin Forme Giratina being Torn World only is stupid. If you go to the trouble of designing a new form for it, why not let people USE it? Oh well. At least Another Forme gets the new moves. Also, Sky Forme Shaymin, AKA Pre-Seasoned Venison, is SCARY. Serene Grace Seed Flare makes me huddle up in a ball in the corner.

If you would've read the news more carefully, it says:

Serebii said:
* There is also confirmation of the Shaymin form changes and a note about the Giratina ones. It appears that like in the movie, Giratina's Origin Forme can only be used in the Torn World, and its in its Another Forme elsewhere. It is unknown if there will be an item to use to keep it in its Origin Forme, but the main method will be revealed next month

And yes, Serene Grace Seed Flare is mean. Almost every time it hits it reduces Sp. Defence. ;;

Holy cow I just googled it and it looks awesome. I WANT IT!
However, I've been decived one two many times whe it comes to pokemon games, so I'm not getting my hopes to high.

WiFi Battle Frontier = WIN

There is one problem with Platinum however... I won't be able to trade my Diamond Pokemon to Platinum unless I buy a new DS! Damn you, Pokemon Ranch!

oh giratina starts as origin in platinum :3
another is the one that's in d/p

We still don't know that. Apparently that was a load of crap. Just look at Shaymin. It has an item and not the trade method mentioned. :\

And apparently as of right now the only way we know it looks like for Giratina at the moment is the Torn World. The main method, if there is one, is going to be revealed next month.

Abut time someone made a Platinum thread instead of 'lul wat do u think the next game wil be like'.

It looks amazing! I want it right now too...:(

XXX

But then you would either get a piece of wires, a beta with bugs that could bust your DS, or some stuff in Japaese (Did it come out in Japan yet?)

But you know what I REALLY want to see more of? Cyrus. He's not some bizarre wierdo trying to make the world go wacky, he's not a guy in an orange suit who wants to just it around snuggling a Persian. Plus, what happened to the "emotions are a weakness" stuff in Mount Coronet? He was shooting out questions and exclamations like crazy.

This was one of the first threads in here. All of those 5th generation threads cropped up after... x.x

Seriously, I could understand the ideas one, and even the separate Pokemon ideas one, but why the poll!? Why can't people let that die? Of COURSE there is going to be another generation! It is called, "There is still cash to be made so Nintendo is going to keep making those games until all that comes out of the proverbial cash cow's udder is dust! Then they will milk that dust, mix it with water, and STILL try to sell it!" >.<

Anyways, I am getting off topic... I can't wait for more information to be released :D

Okay guys, knowing me, I have decided to sprite the newest sprites from platinum, starting with Shaymin.

2vdlljb.png

Of course, this isn't the real size(the picture was rather small, you see), but nontheless, it is still awesome. Oh, and I made a couple of small changes, as in one-or-two pixels moved around, but that was to get a smoother look. So, from now on I won't attempt to recreate the sprite in the way of the actual game, but instead am going to just recreate them, and add colors I find suitable(for the sky forme, which I am currently working on, I'm using various pokemon including Beautifly and Skiploom). So next time, expect a Sky Forme Shaymin or Another Forme Giratina or even a little Bidoof.

I wonder what kind of games will be included in the Wi-Fi club. You can play with up to 20 people so they must be some sort of crazy.

didn't read thread

Sup guys should I import Platinum and attempt to read it? That was my plan with Diamond but I ended up managing without reading a damn thing. This time I will know considerably more grammar, though, so maybe it'll go better. :(

read it vee

also: Forme is stupid so please stop using it ; ; I DON'T CARE IF IT'S CANON IT'S STILL STUPID.

; ; it hurts me

read it vee

also: Forme is stupid so please stop using it ; ; I DON'T CARE IF IT'S CANON IT'S STILL STUPID.

; ; it hurts me

That is why we are using it :D

Anyways, did you SEE the new torn world shot!? THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS SURFING ON A FLOATING RIVER! :D AWESOME!

Back
Top Bottom