• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poke Drama Island!!

whimsicott*Floats into the cave, dragging a sack of vanillite and a single vanilluxe* Superbird! Do you have enough feebas?

Ampharos : *stealthily sneaking around the kitchen* OK, um, we need some knives, and forks, and... access to that oven *crawls over, pulls plug on oven, and lifts up* Urkh, HEAVY!!! *begins unbalanced walk out of the kitchen*

Cherrim : *drags Deerling in a sack* Alright... Oh, look!
Tropius : ... And there were no survivors.
Grotle : DANG! Sucks for them.
Cherrim : BANZAI! *quickly picks Tropius fruit and Grotle berries then runs off with an evil chuckle*
Tropius : ... And so a Pachirisu stole this Sawk's belt one time...

swellow: *drives up in a large tractor-trailer filled the brim with Feebas* Avicual, doesn't this look like enough to you? Arceus, once you find them they're so freaking common...Anyway, that looks like plenty of Vannilish and Vanillite. And good idea with the Vanilluxe!

whimsicott*Counts feebas* That should be enough for about six thousand and twenty nine pounds of sushi. I'm going to need to get more rice. And seaweed. *Facepalms* I guess we're eating sushi. For years. Hurray.

Cherrim : *descends from the heavens* Hey Superbird and Avii!! I... don't know how I got here. But let's gooooo!! *ascends into heavens with other two and descends from heavens once more onto camp right where Amp has pulled out the cooking equipment* Alright, let us cook!

whimsicottI'm going to go start on the cake.

Time passes...

whimsicott*Comes out with a huge, beautiful layered cake with Vanillite ice cream decorating it and a straw sticking out of the third layer* Done!

Ampharos : *sees Lavender, Avecual, and Superbird descend from heavens* Whoa, has the chef been lacing my food with meth or am I actually seeing this?

OOC: I agree. You should've specified that before we started all this stuff. I say we turn in the dishes we've planned to.

OOC: How about this: We turn in all of 'em, then you use whichever one's the best for the grading! After all, you always like free food, right?

swellow: Oh, I forgot! *starts rapidly rolling a lot of sushi* Anyone mind if I eat one of these Feebas? I'm famished!

Cherrim : *gives Superbird dead Ekans* Eat that. We can't eat our main dish. Anyways, I finished the fruit salad! and I baked the Deerling to perfection!

swellow: *brings in at least eleven plates of sushi* Waaaaay ahead of you, Avi. *eats a Feebas from the pile* Here we have Feebas Sushi. And here magikarp sushi. And remoraid sushi and octillery sushi—that's a delicacy in Côte D'ivoire—and finneon sushi and...uh...goldeen sushi and chinchou sushi and carvannah sushi *dodges a Sharpedo that jumps out of the water angrily* and Barboach sushi and quilfish sushi, and finally, Basculin Sushi! And Feebas Sushi with a couple of interesting spices.

whimsicottLooks like we're set to go than, since we were responsible for the sushi and the cake. *Thinks for a second* ARGH! I need to go get the torchic! Fast movement powers activate! *Disappears*

whimsicott*Reappears in a torchic farm in a cowboy outfit* Hands in the air, friends!

torchic*Stares*

whimsicott*Sighs and shoots and disappears*

whimsicott*Reappears with a sack of torchic* Here you go, lavender. *Shoves into her arms, disappears and reappears on superbird's head* Done!

swellow: WH——

Oh no. You didn't. You couldn't have. NO!

*struggles to keep anger under control* In the future, please...do...not...kill...torchics...*cries*

Back
Top Bottom