• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poke Drama Island!!

Arcanine *looks at Avecual* *confun face* *starts making the plane*

Not Part Of Talking From Me: lololololo squirtle was supposed to post the whole thing but you guys narrated it and screwed with him

OOC: How have we screwed with Squirtle? We're just posting mindless In-character chit-chat while we wait for him to do something. At least that's what I'm doing.

Ampharos : RK, PLEASE!!! *faints from hyperventilating and screaming*

OOC: How have we screwed with Squirtle? We're just posting mindless In-character chit-chat while we wait for him to do something. At least that's what I'm doing.

Ampharos : RK, PLEASE!!! *faints from hyperventilating and screaming*

OOC: Good point.

Arcanine* finishes the plane*

*test runs*

*crashes in to tree*

FFFFFFUUUUUUU---

443487-DY5Z284.png
*Picks up RK and jumps into the air* Whee! *Giggles* I can fly! *Lands on the ground* But only for small distances. Aww. *Looks at Amp* Are you okay. *Pokes Amp* Your not moving. *Pokes Amp again* Just a secominute. *Flies over to a tree and starts pelting amp with oran berries* Are you awake? *Stands over Amp with puppy dog eyes*

Froslass: *grabs tons of supplies and throws them in a pile on the ground* Can someone else build this? All my skills goes to KILLING... Uh.. At the Debate team! Yeah! It has nothing to do with my desire for bloodlus-DONATION! Blood...Donation...

(Yay! Insane psychopath Froslass!)

Froslass: *grabs tons of supplies and throws them in a pile on the ground* Can someone else build this? All my skills goes to KILLING... Uh.. At the Debate team! Yeah! It has nothing to do with my desire for bloodlus-DONATION! Blood...Donation...

(Yay! Insane psychopath Froslass!)

I could build this. How would you like it?

443487-DY5Z284.png
*Jumps around and does a backflip* Let's VOTE! I like that word. Vote! Vote! I vote... *Ponders for a second* I vote for whatever superbird votes for!

....this plane is rather small. *asks for a lot of scrap metal from squirt, gets it* I have... rather excellent smelting and constructing abilities. *uses Flamethrower from scrap iron and builds 6 iron planes with a magikarp logo*

...Well. Not bad.

Venomoth: Okay, let's draw the plans... crap, I don't have arms. Okay, build it is. *uses Psychic to levitate a piece of scrap metal*

OOC: Just so you know, I don't think that zorua can copy abilities. That's ditto, the transforming pokemon, whereas zorua is simply an illusion pokemon, so it just makes itself look like stuff.

READ ONLY TEAM MAGIKARPS

All I need to build is a Team Magikarp logo for Ave-

hmm...

*smelts Team Bidoof logo*

*puts it on Avec's plane*

*whisper plan to team*

443487-DY5Z284.png
*Listens to plan and makes an evil face* MuahuahuaMUAHUAHUAMMUUAAHHUUAAHUUAA!!!! We shall do it! And it shall be fun and *Confused face* Waitwhatdidyousay?

Squirtle: Okay! Building time is over. Now they will face off! Whoever wins gets invincibility.

a) Go in guns blazing.
b) Dodge and then attack.

Squirtle & Machamp: *go into an explosion-proof chamber*

Back
Top Bottom