• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poke Drama Island!!

Cherrim : Why did RK paint himself red? Besides, his fur was already partially like that! People these days... So, Titress, can I be in that play it sounds awesome! And yay, Avi is still here! *glomps and gives favorite cookie*

Froslass: Hmm? Oh, yes of course! I need someone to play the role of victim... *sparkle in eyes*

Anyways... As for challenges, how about a Test of Courage? You know, you go through a creepy place... Avoid ghouls...Hopefully run into a blade of some sorts... LOTS OF BLOOD*cough cough* Anyways, that sort of thing! Whichever team has the most members that haven't run away at the end wins!

Ampharos : How about a BEAUTY CONTEST? *flutters eyelashes*

OOC: I would love dodgeball, like on the show for the third challenge

443487-DY5Z284.png
Yay! *Hugs everyone back and jumps on superbird's head. Again.* Hmm... Challenges... How about a CUTENESS contest! Like beauty, except cute!

Cherrim : There should be a challenge that's like a talent show of something! I can show off my baking skills! And then I'll poison everyone.

Cherrim : Guys... there's a bomb buried in the sand here... It has one minute left, so it's probably a timer for someone's meal. Sucks they accidentally misplaced it on top of TNT. =\

swellow: *picks up bomb carefully and tosses it to Avicual, along with the Dynamite* ...Why was that there?

Last edited:
443487-DY5Z284.png
Bomb! Yay! *Catches the bomb* Okay... Trajectory... Square root of seven hundred and sixty three point five divided by pi... Launch! *Throws the bomb into the lake. It explodes in a shower of water that looks like a rayquaza.*

OOC: Ninja'd.

Cherrim : Let's go to the mess ahll then! *goes inside* Step aside, you foolish Machamp. Let Mama Cherrim handle this. *cuts a bunch of fruits & veggies and makes an amazing dish along with Torchic breast* ...Torchic breast anyone? Oh, and Titress, sorry. There's a little blood on your plate *coughs*

Squirtle: So the baking contest? Okay! I will order the ingredients.*phones the bakery* Yes, is this Bakey Bake? Yes, two metric tons of flour, wheat, frosting...

Back
Top Bottom