• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poke Drama Island!!

443487-DY5Z284.png
We should make a cake! With blue icing! An ice cream cake with blue icing! Wait, a blue ice cream ice cream cave with blue icing!

443487-DY5Z284.png
We should make a cake! With blue icing! An ice cream cake with blue icing! Wait, a blue ice cream ice cream cave with blue icing!

Ampharos : *gasp* I love cake. It makes me so fat though... Anyway, I'd gladly mould the ice cream in to an absolutely beautiful shape. A Magikarp possibly?

Cherrim : No! We should have a buffet with a desert menu! That way, we can have everything possible! Like Magikarp and Feebas Sushi, Fried Torchic and Pidgey, maybe some Deerling, and some Tropius bananas. Oh, and Grotle berries too! Then we can have the ice cream cake with blue icing as well! And Titress, you'll be in charge of removing the blood from other Pokemon, okay? Let's goooooo!

swellow: Jeez, Lavender! Haven't you ever tried Magikarp? It's, like, the grossest thing ever! Feebas, on the other hand, are absolutely delectable, if you can find them. I'll help with catching them, by the way. And your other ideas are amazing!

Cherrim : NO! WE SHALL BE CANNIBALS. Ahem. Yes, I have tried Magikarp, Superbird. It is quite delectable if you remove the ResPoke form the fat and the liver. Then it's delicious. *gets fishing rods* Let's go catch some Feebas then! Everyone else, find the things I said! Let's gooooo!

443487-DY5Z284.png
*Jumps on superbird's head* I have a friend that's a feebas. Well, he was, I think, because you can't be born a milotic, but he's a milotic now. Just don't eat him, okay? Anyways, so we have an appetizer of Feebas sushi, a salad of grotle berries and tropius fruit and deerling leaves? And a main course of Torchic and Pidgey, with the rest of the deerling, two, and a dessert of a blue vanillite cake. Sound good?

whimsicott*Points at her palm in the manner people do when planning* So me and Superbird can get the vanillite and the torchic, since you probably can't find them on the island. *Jumps into the air and starts floating*

Last edited:
Cherrim : Oh little Deerling.. *chuckles and stalks*
Deerling : Stranger Danger!
Cherrim : *stabs repeatedly* YO TIT.. TRESS!! Come clean up this blood, alright? *grabs Deerling by leg and begins dragging back to camp*

whimsicott*Is somehow wearing a robin hoot hat and holding a bow. Lands on the ground at cold storage* Muahuahua... Fear me, vanillite!
vanillite*Stares*
vanillite*Stares*
vanillite*Stares*
vanillite*Stares again*
whimsicott*Sighs and shoots them, rounds up the corpses* Back to superbird, I guess. *Flies back to superbird*

Froslass: *dances around the blood of dead Pokemon* This... Is... THE BEST DAY EVAR! *dances some more until she suddenly stops* Okay, now that that is over with, time to get to our own recipe. *phases while the creepy voice echoes through the air* IN SECRECY!!!

whimsicottNom... *Envisions the cake in her head* Oh, fish! I forgot the straw! *Goes back to the cold storage* Vanilluxe! I challenge you to a challenge!
vanilluxe*Stares*
whimsicott*Sighs and shoots.*

Last edited:
swellow: *has found way into Mt. Cornet and is sitting on a rock just picking Feebas out of that one tile of water and tossing them behind himself* Do you think this is enou—Oh, there's another one!~

Back
Top Bottom