• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémafia II - ALIEN WIN

Re: Pokémafia II - Day 3

I'll help.

Ok, so I'm a healer. Healed ultraviolet the first night (chosen via RNG), second night healed L'il Dwagie, which means she died of overdose.

Huh! And third night?

... Wait, that was third night. So whichever night you didn't mention?

... Wait. What.

If L'il Dwagie died of overdose, we quite possibly don't have two mafia factions. ... Wait, if she was mafia, PK's couldn't have been revenge kill.

Also that description sure didn't sound like overdose.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN it's so bright and so vivid

fos on mawile; I'm kind of suspicious of all direct claims of pro-town roles without being fos'd first, but eh.

so what is the name of your role, for actual doctors to verify or something.

of course, if there is no theme naming, then we just might be screwed there.

what is fos? :x also I'm vileplume!! though that probably won't help anything......

I know vixie usually doesn't make fluff mean anything, but.

fos = finger of suspicion.

and, uh, can we get a doc to verify/deny mawile's nameclaim?

Vileplume makes sense, and at least we know you're probably not lying.

I know vixie usually doesn't make fluff mean anything, but.

fos = finger of suspicion.

and, uh, can we get a doc to verify/deny mawile's nameclaim?

Also to c/d that you too healed LilD last night. Also also Mawile there were three nights and you listed two names, wha'happen?

My pm's are being sneaky and I wasn't really paying attention.
Correctly this time, I healed Dwagie night 1, uv night 2, and Dwagie again night 3.

In my own defense, uh. Do you want to know my role or something? It would help you not lose if you did.

Please don't kill me.

we have a doc revealed. if it's sufficiently important, yeah.

EDIT: well, tbf, the doc isn't revealed, but I'm sure the only way you'll die is by dockill if it's sufficiently important.

we'll let the mafia take care of you tonight then. if you don't die, you're getting lynched. even mafia doesn't want alien win.

wtf why kill me? I can actually help and stuff but if I'm dead what can I do.

if you're dead you can be shown to be or not to be mafia. since you're alien, we don't really care about you.

alien is uninspectable due to its variable alignment.

I don't think it matters in any case; you're definitely not innocent.

How is it uninspectible? In every game I've played Alien comes up as Not Mafia but activated shows up as Mafia.

...um, you do realize it's very bad for you to reveal if you're alien, right? o_O Not that I'm complaining - one less threat to deal with - but your win condition is getting lynched while activated, nothing else. This means you want to get activated, then lynched, and the moment you actually claim alien, nobody's going to let that happen; you'll just get safely shot twice by the mafia. You don't win with the town; there is no reason for you to give the innocents information or try to help them.

Probably just newbie confusion, I mean, but yeah, you shouldn't do that, for future reference.

Anyway, I'm also a doctor; I'm Miltank.

Last edited:

hm. that doesn't really seem right. Butterfree unless you can describe the general gist of your role PM properly.

Back
Top Bottom