• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

I was originally going to post here to comment on the hilarity of the rules.

Then I saw:

And if there's anyone out there who could edit Pachirisu's portrait and give it a load of different expressions for me, I'd really appreciate it.

:D

Flora: Shhh! Stop leaking plot details >:(

Black Yoshi 99: ...it's kinda demeaning that everyone finds that so hilarious. ;.;

xD

It's pretty obvious what it is, Mike and Flora. You just have to look at [blanked out] and they'll see what you're on about.

It was hard to find this thread again, but great new issues, Mike.

Wow, I've finally seen the entire lot, THEY'RE AWESOME! I like #98. hehe lol.

Last edited:

Groudon was dreaminhg about a sausage 8D These comics are awesome ( and yes, I did just read through all 98 of them at once xD)

Comeonupdateupdateupdate!!

I can't wait to see the next ones.

Miiiiiiike D:
we need more~ You had better have something goooooood (AnotherCameoCoughCough?:3) planned for #100~ So shut your meowth and get working! ;3 *SHOTFORULTRALAME*

Miiiiiiike D:
we need more~ You had better have something goooooood (AnotherCameoCoughCough?:3) planned for #100~ So shut your meowth and get working! ;3 *SHOTFORULTRALAME*

They're on the way, I promise D: It just turns out that the storyline idea I've come up with is... well... shit and hard to come up with ideas for. D:

But the next one'll be better. Flora will enjoy it especially :D

Quite an entertaining comic we have here. I was originally going to give you this once you reached 100 comics, but I thought "What the hey." and decided to give it to you now

Enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom