• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Denizens of Death

((Basically, there was a meeting, I was sent to the past, and by the time I got back, the meeting was over. I was sent to the past by Yono, because I had insulted him, and he had fought back. For that, we are both being punished by having to team up and fight Rishben to near-death.))
---
Xhan looked around, and couldn't see Rishben. Until he walked out of the darkness into the light. "Xhan, get rid of the Oran berries in your scarf pocket. Yono, spit those Oran berries out of your mouth." Rishben commanded. Xhan was shocked. How had Rishben known? But it didn't matter. Rishben was advancing on them. "Let the battle begin." He said. He stood, in a regular stance, as though not expecting an attack. Xhan had a type advantage, but that wasn't enough to beat Rishben. He nodded to Yono, signaling for him to attack, so that he could have an opprotunity to hit Rishben with a fighting type move.

((Oh. And meanwhile, I'm sill coming back from the job I did. Heh))

I continued to tunnel, ready to deliver the news that I had beeen baited.

I burst up from the ground, expecting to see life going on as usual.

What I saw instead was nothing short of... chaos?

Pokemon were talking amongst themselves. Their expressions ranged from fearful to furious.

"Well," I muttered to myself, "I get sent on a job that's a trap, I'm not gone for very long, and something interesting happens."

"And X-Ray too..." Iron said low, careful not to make it so the others would hear him. They did'nt know about what was between him and X-Ray, and Iron hoped that they would'nt ever know.

He started to look for berries. Iron didn't like berries, but he had to live. He would normally eat iron on his mountain...
My mountain... I will return to you when I'm finished with X-Ray. He didn't care if Rishben still existed if he could just live peaceful on his mountain.

"Okay then, X-Ray, you can come." Enigma said bluntly, hating the fact that he would have to travel with somebody. "I hope Xhan gets killed. Then I'll be able to have a life." Enigma mumbled. "Okay, come on then, let's go." Enigma said, walking away.

X-Ray followed Enigma. He had only joined him because Rishben had'nt assigned him a mission, and he did'nt have anything better to do.
I might even meet some pokèmon I could torture... He loved torturing, especially small, helpless pokèmon.
He saw a poochyena close to him, and he zapped it, it howled in pain and X-Ray laughed at it. Then it died.
Bad... Funs over....

"Looks like I missed quite the party" i muttered.

I casually walked over. "Anyone here care to tell me what in Giratina's cursed name happened here, or will i have to pry the information from your coold, dead, corpses?"

No sooner did the last word leave my mouth then did a good two-thirds of activity stop.

Yono spit the berries out and melted into the ground.
"Come on Xhan. Show me what you can do." his voice resonated.

Xhan sighed. This was going to be difficult if they didn't use his tpye advantage. He suddenly used Extreme Speed, and combined it with a Force Palm. He aimed the blow right at Rishben's face. But somehow... Rishben was able to dodge his combo, and use a Slash on his back. Xhan fell on the ground, teeth clenched, blood spilling from his back. He got up, trying to ignore the pain, but it was hard. He looked at Rishben, and saw a smug smile. Xhan was not to be insulted in this way! Not even by Rishben! The pain no longer of concern to him, he stood up straight, and used Extreme Speed and Force Palm again, making it look like he was going for Rishben's head, He changed his dorection quickly, and used an Iron Tail on Rishben's rear. Yet again, Rishben dodged, and this time used a Shadow bal. Xhan quickly fired an Aura Sphere, and the two collided. He held his blast for a second, then was overpowered. He was hit by the force of both attacks, and hit the wall, making a slight cracking noise. He staggered to his feet. "Xhan, do you really think that you can beat me? My speed is so high, that you could never hope to hit me, even with Extreme Speed!" Rishben said. Xhan stood, panting, and felt the pain in his back again. He knew what he needed to do. He'd need to use Extreme Speed, and slow down just before he hit. He could confuse Rishben that way. But first...
"Yono, distract him! I have a plan!" He tried to send the message to Yono ONLY, but Rishben still heard. This wasn't going to end well...

Yono reached up from the ground and grabbed hold of Rishben's legs slowly pulling him into the floor.
"NOW" he said to Xhan in his mind.

Xhan took his chance. He blasted Rishben with three Aura Spheres, the ran up, and attacked with five Force Palms. He used Extreme Speed and used that momentum to bounce himself off of the wall, backflip, and hit Rishben in the head with an Iron Tail. Rishben's front paws were still above ground, and he began pulling himslef up, until he could jump slightly, and eventually, he was out completly. He glared at Xhan, and fired a Shadow ball. Xhan hit wall again. Rishben runed around to Yono, and attacked.

Yono, still in the ground, tripped Rishben and grabbed the Absol.
"You're coming with me!" he screamed as he dragged the Pokemon into the Dark World.

"You know, X-Ray, it would be more fun if you used Pokemon that weren't so weak. I mean, even a few levels higher would work." Enigma said after he had seen X-Ray kill the Poochyena. "Besides, you have to make it slow, so they'll be tortured more." After Enigma said that, he saw a zippy looking Ratatta walk by. "Let me show you." Enigma said, as he went over to the Ratatta. The Ratatta looked at him cutely, but stopped after it noticed Enigma's face darkening. "YAAAH!" Enigma yelled as he unleathed a Psychic. THe Ratatta writhed in pain horribly, for about 15 mintues, before Enigma let it fall to the ground, half-dead. "Die, pitiful rat!" Enigma shouted as he fired a Tri Attack at the Ratatta, killing it completely. "See, that's how it's done."

"Interesting," i said when i heard the news from a Magmortar. "So Xhan and Yono haven't been seen for a while since Xhan came back form the past. Veyr Interesting."

I went to where the job information was. "Still, i ahve other work to do as well. This could also provide the opening I need."

"I torture and kill my prey as I want to. You don't care." He looked as Enigma killed the Rattata. "Come on. Your wasting our time. And I killed the Poochyena fast not to waste time."
He continued walking. "Are you coming?" He turned to look at the Porygon-Z, then started to walk in the direction of the Ursaring.

River sighed and grimaced in disgust.
"At best, pooping would serve as... a diversionary technique. Stick to using Sing and physical attacks," she told Thon. The Vaporeon turned to everyone else. "Do you all have some kinds of berries in case anything goes wrong? I have a few extra Sitrus if needed, but what are you carrying, first of all?" she asked the group.

"NO, WAIT!!!" Xhan jumped after Rishben. Even though they were opponents, Rishben had given him the chance to start over. Rishben had turned into what he had wanted to be. Xhan just ended up getting dragged along with Rishben into the Dark World.

Yono watched as Xhan jumped in.
"Xhan this is where Rishben will die. Either you join him or you come with me!" Yono said to the Lucario.

(( Rishben is staying in here but he won't die. It' just my character is trying to become leader but Rishben will escape later ))

"TRAITOR!!!" Xhan yelled in fury. He gave Yono a hard Iron Tail to the head, and came back quickly with Exteme Speed. He went back and forth, hitting Yono every time possible. "It's time you saw what happens when you betray Rishben." He whispered. To top everything off, he used Dragon Pulse, the quickly came to Yono's and side and used Crunch. He smiled, positive that Yono had been hurt to the point of evaporating. He turned to see a crushed opponent, but was stunned to see what he saw. "H-how?"

Yono watched the Lucario as he saw Yono healing.
"You're in the Dark World my friend. I'm practically immortal here. It's where I was born." he said evilly.
Grabbing the Lucario he dragged him out of the world as Rishben was slowly dying.
Closing the portal behind him and in the real world Yono dropped Xhan.
"I'm better than Rishben and I'm gonna lead this team!" he said.

Back
Top Bottom