• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Posting disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, it wasn't 600 random people. It was one person registering 600 accounts (apparently because she wanted some attention for her "OMG EEVEE SUCKS" grudge campaign, according to herself in the chat).

Lucas755 said:
Wait... I saw it say 1,000 members about a month ago, and now it's down to 800! Did this start then?
That would be because in deleting the accounts, I just deleted all unvalidated accounts (i.e. everybody who hadn't clicked the link in the rules) and all accounts with no posts; this of course deleted various older extraneous accounts that nobody will miss.

Good thing I was at g-mas while this happened. This place is where I spend ninty-five percent of my time. Three percent is spriting, two percent is TPM/checking email.

Uh, it wasn't 600 random people. It was one person registering 600 accounts (apparently because she wanted some attention for her "OMG EEVEE SUCKS" grudge campaign, according to herself in the chat).

That would be because in deleting the accounts, I just deleted all unvalidated accounts (i.e. everybody who hadn't clicked the link in the rules) and all accounts with no posts; this of course deleted various older extraneous accounts that nobody will miss.

How the hell can you get 600 or so accounts? There should be a limit. Also I can post, anywhere.

*yawn* So, what hapenned while I was asleep?

Wait, What? 600 members and posting disabled? Thanks god its over.

Terry, If you read the rest of the thread, you would have found that posting has now been enabled, but registration has been disabled.

Registration has actually also been reenabled, Kai.

Guys seriously do not post in here to complain about how your life is over or "I can't post" or "I can post in here, though". It happened, it was dealt with, it's over.

Oh, so it's fixed now.

When I logged on today I was really annoyed we couldn't post... then I mentioned it to Castform and he told me it was sorted already.

Yeah, I'm a retard. XD

But Furret, you know I have trouble making friends. :( This forum is all I have. :(((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom