• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Primary Village

Mike the Foxhog

You reach up, grab a twig, and shake it a bit. Some dead leaves and petals fall on your head, and a yellow egg falls into your arms. Two pronged antennae poke out from the bottom - you're holding it upside down!

Elekid

newt

You climb the bark a ways up and hook your arm around the trunk as you check out your choices. Pink... baby blue... not your style. Ooh, that one has pretty designs! You pull it close, and white feetsies poke out of the round end.

Togepi

Grass King

You lean against the trunk of the tree, breathing in the sweet air cleaner than Verdanturf. Looking up through the lightly blowing leaves making patterns in shadow on the ground, you can't help but notice a beautiful crystal playing with beams of light to form a spectrum of color. You pluck the dazzling stone from the tree.

Bag_Shiny_Stone_Sprite.png

Flora of Ashes

("hm hm hmm~ roll the dice: it's a pokémon! roll the dice: it's a mantyke! roll the dice: it's female! roll the dice: like there's any chance, haha, the one-in-two hundred chance that it's a-- whoa. whoa.")

As you give your donation to Erana, clouds suddenly form over the whole meadow save for a single sunbeam, warming one lone aquamarine egg. "Ah, it is a blessing from the gods!" cries Erana, clasping her hands to her chest in delight. "Go, go! It's a sign." She pushes your back gently, and you collect the egg, trembling with excitement. The egg taps, wriggles, cracks open...

ShinyGSStars.png
Spr_4p_458_s.png
ShinyGSStars.png

Verne

You skateboard into the serene field, throwing Erana your money as you zoom by with a post-it note that reads "call me" with seven digits. You stand next to the trunk and thump it once; a brown egg falls into your outstretched palm. You smooth, suave trainer, you.

Bonsly

Tsunami

Erana accepts your generous donation gratefully, glad for the calmer contrast from the previous trainer. You gently pluck three eggs from various places in the meadow the narrator is distracted okay take your smelly pokémon.

tyrogue
elekid
togepi

Last edited:
Mumei

You tiptoe through the tulips to get to the tree. A strong wind blows a low branch, and a pink and yellow egg brushes your face. You catch it, and it opens...

Spr_4h_238.png

Delicious babies.

I mean eggs; that's what I said, even! I'll take one, have $3.

The narrator is tired so you get funny pictures of your pokémons instead.

ultraviolet

MunchlaxBrawl.jpg

Munchlax

Minnow

Wynaut_anime.jpg

Wynaut

Walker

MagbyAnime.jpg

Magby

Green

You rolled for an item! And there don't appear to be any ~funny~ pictures of a magmarizer, sorry... Here's a real-life one!

090613_pokeevent23.jpg

Bag_Magmarizer_Sprite.png

Back
Top Bottom