• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Primary Village

woah, hello, monies. Pictures are much quicker than semi-rp things with so many people, so!

Frostdawn

10.png

Spr_4p_439.png

pietrafondmarz.jpg

oval-stone.png

coolking49

magby.png

Magby

Verne

298_Azurill.jpg

Azurill

Green

The RNG seems to like giving you items!

selection226117.jpg

electirizer.png

Last edited:
Frostdawn

Pokemon_240__Magby_by_jigglysama.jpg

Magby

PikaGod

Gijinka_Me_Mime_Jr__by_Scarffle.png

Spr_b_g4_439.png
(Mime jr invites you to take a nice look at her beautiful rump.)

Green

Cleffa_Gijinka_by_Kyo_chan_23.jpg

Cleffa

Psymon

wynaut.jpg

Wynaut

Last edited:
ff you guys are speedy.

Green

Hahaha on the hundred-sided die where 80-100 is an item it gave you 100. it really wants you to have items.

Thunderstone.png

Bag_Thunderstone_Sprite.png

Cryptica

Brad_Smoochum.jpg

"Hello! I'm Brad Van Darn. You may remember me from such animated products as Attack Of The The Ivysaur and The Little Spinda Fighter!"

Smoochum

PikaGod

Pokemon__Happiny_by_NekoBaka.jpg

Happiny what is with all the fem pokémon

Back
Top Bottom