• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Puppies!

Linzys

Squadala!
My mom's friend's dog had ten puppies two days ago! They are Brittany Spaniel/Husky mixes, and my mom and I are going to take care of them for eight weeks until they are ready to be given away (and we might keep one!) They and their mother (the Brittany) will arrive tomorrow night.

I'm so excited! :3

Last edited:
I'd be excited, too.

I'd love to see pictures of the puppies (I don't believe I've seen a Brittany/Husky mix before, and puppies are adorable.) Is there a particular puppy you'd like? I hope you'll get one and give an awesome name <33

I am going to your houe and stealing a puppy. -.-

I want one so baaaaaaaaaaaad...

Puppies! Squee!

I'm SO going to have to steal one. And then be told by my mom to bring it back because "We already have two dogs." D= You always need more, you know!

Ooh my mum's dog had ten puppies on Tuesday lol
puppies are so cute ;^;

but you'll get to see yours every day, I can only see these once a week lol :B

I shall post pics ASAP. :D

Puppies are not here yet though.

Spoon said:
Is there a particular puppy you'd like? I hope you'll get one and give an awesome name <33

There's a white one with a perfect little black 2/2 domino pattern on his/her back. :D I saw a pic on my mom's work computer. My mom doesn't like male dogs, but if it's a female I want to keep that one and name it Domino. C:

Ohh, that sounds pretty interesting. Domino seems like it'd be a fitting name, too. I hope you're able to get that one~

YAY! The puppies are here, and there are ELEVEN of them! 8D (One was not expecte to survive.)

They are adorable. I'll put pics up as soon as I can. c:

And I think I might be able to keep Domino! <3

asdgfhjg, they're adorable. And they have spaniel-y ears! Nothing's cuter than fuzzy spaniel ears~

How come you're looking after them?

asdgfhjg, they're adorable. And they have spaniel-y ears! Nothing's cuter than fuzzy spaniel ears~

How come you're looking after them?

Mom's friend is out set netting (or something), so she dumped her dog and puppies on us 'till the pups are old enough to be without their mom. Then she'll take her dog back. :B

Back
Top Bottom