• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Quotes of Awesomeness

How funny are these?

• Hilarious!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Funny

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Amusing

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Ever

wants to play mafia
Pronoun
ve/they/it
Because I love these things way too much, here is the thread for quotes of awesomeness.

Originally Posted by Bayleafqween
I've never understood why Guys are attracted to globs of fat on our chests.

Life is like a box of glitter. 'Tis shiny.

(Song's custom user title.)

I THROW POKEBALLS IN THE AIR SOMETIMES, SAYIN' AAAAAAY-OH, PIDGEYOOOOOOTO!

From sakura's siggy.

Last edited:
Quite right. I have read that many times but have yet to figure out its meaning. What's going to suck so much?

Diarrhea?

DEAL WITH IT

A phrase said many times in a few conversations between two of the three best characters in Colonymired.

From my sig.

From a VM conversation with Mike the Foxhog:
So I just got back from Subway
and the guy was all "would you like lettuce tomato and cucumber"
and I was like "yes please"
and he was like *PUTS ON ALL THE SALAD EVER* and I was going to say "what no" but then I realised this costs the same as no salad at all why do I never order this
Patar said:
Of course, this is what happens when you live in America. Everyone's insane one way or another.
goldenquagsire said:
fuck pollen, why can't plants reproduce using dicks and vaginas like normal organisms.
Butterfree said:
welcome to the world of boobs. May you enjoy many more gropey consensual sexcapades in the future.
Butterfree said:
I can mentally translate all interest in breasts into "YOU FEMALE, LET'S HAVE SEX," which just amuses me. :D

This thread get a sad amount of posting. Or viewing, for that matter.

KatetheGreat19 said:
Staining my soul and stinging my eyes
the red on my hands
won't wash away, wash away
no where to run from what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
a Rose of May

"...I don't give an ass rat's whether I live or die..."

-Potential Black Pearl recruit

Drunkedness makes us silly...

the main character in a play I'm doing (with three variations of the name "Debbie") said:
Lastly, there's Debbi with an i. That doesn't even spell Debbie! It spells DEB-EYE!

literally two seconds later said:
And me? Well, I guess I'm Serial Killer Barbie *laughs evilly and attacks a bunch of blonde Barbies with her own brunette Barbie*

...why yes, this play is kinda strange. (and the main character gets to pull three Barbies' heads off! also poison. Lots of poison.)

This is from a convo with my friend:

Me: So, you wanna paint our nails?
Her: Sure! Can we paint them to look like watermelons?
Me: I don't have green or black.
Her: Oh. Then let's paint them like, um, paint!

...What?!

Oh yay, my thingimijig is in this thread. Specialness~

Oh. Yes. Back on topic-

My 4 year old little sister said:
When Jesse gets out of da showur and I go in da baffroom, ver's all dis condenzashun on da mirrur D:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mommie, Mommie, look! It's da Norf Star! Its name is Polaris!
>.> She watches too much educational T.V. :3

a friend of mine said:
Love is like a taxi cab. It's yellow and it goes fast and sometimes around here it's not the right color, like there are green ones and purple ones and they're just not right!

"Playing pool is like playing the piano: you have to keep your eye on the ball." ~My friend's senile, over-medicated grandfather

"No man, fuck off. I mean like, go away!" *Giggle* Forgot where I heard this...

Life is like AIDS. It begins with sex, and ends in death.

I think this was in someone signature once, but I can't remember whose it was. I love it and I tell it to my friends at school quite often.

Oh God my first day of school was awesome.

Me: Oh, do you remember that time with the ghouls?
Guy: How much acid were you on?

Freshman: Mr. Wells, I think I have your class.
Mr. Wells: Really? Which class?
Freshman: Physics.
Mr. Wells: Oh, really? Wow, this is the first time I've had a freshman in physics! What period do you have?
Mr. Wells: *sees schedule*
Mr. Wells: ...You have physical education. With Mrs. Wells.

Back
Top Bottom