• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbow Factory

aww shucks UuU

here's some more!

nightmarespt2.png

shitimded.png

finished all 12 Chinese Zodiac fantrolls/kids portraits yay

luka.png
rona.png
zora.png

bun.png
dragon.png
friritz.png

nuzwig.png
reva.png
001.png

galo.png
dog.png
aurumn.png

feel free to ask questions about 'em if you want but not all of them are my characters haha (some belong to moony and sunflower)

I'm not very active but I always come back when I remember this thread. Love it!

Aaaaaah your fan Homestucks are really nice :0 I have to say that your style and Hussie's mix well, and the details on the Time girl's top are pretty cool. Out of curiosity, is the Mind guy a Knight or Page?

our Hero of Mind is a Knight, yes! Here's everyone's names/titles (and Zodiac sign. And additional info. and symbol.), for the curious, from top-to-bottom and left-to-right

Luka Vedranov; Mage of Blood; the Rat
-his symbol is the ermine, and his text is pink like his eyes (he's albino). His screenname is garnetParadox.
Rona Faulkner; Heir of Hope; the Ox
-her symbol is the rune 'Ur', which means 'wild ox'. Her text is brown. Her screenname is scarletSentinel.
Zorkah Kapura; Thief of Breath; the Tiger
-Her symbol is the symbol for camphor, used in Tiger balm. She's a redblood, and her quirk isn't so much a quirk as most trolls, being perfect punctuation and grammar at all times, except sometimes rrrolling her Rrrs.
Lepori Perlin; Sylph of Life; the Rabbit
-her symbol is a pair of rabbit ears! She's a yellowblood, and she capita1izes a11 her Y's and rep1aces her L's with 1's. Her trolltag is lunarVisionary.
Quinin Ungand; Seer of Sense; the Dragon
-his symbol is the dragon's head, a symbol used in astronomy for where the moon cuts through the sun's path. He's a purpleblood seadweller, and he doubles all his punctuation,, like so!! And when a word has a R after a G, he doubles it, like grrowling. His trolltag is kenningDragoon.
Frirtz Akleus; Rogue of Peace; the Snake
-his symbol is the Aesculapii staff, a symbol of healing and medicine. His quirk is pre++y ISimple, replacing T with a +, and pitting an I before all S's to repreISent his ISymbol. His trolltag is ascepilaSunder.
Nuzwig Kaspar; Knight of Mind; the Horse
-his symbol is the sign for the knight in chess. He inserts random N's in wnords thnat don't have thnem sometimes, since N is the symbnol for the Knight in chess. His trolltag is dashingCavalry.
Reavia Miirik; Witch of Heart; the Goat
-her symbol is the Shepherd's staff, but also similar to a symbol that appears on the headdresses of hieroglyphic kings and gods in Egyptian murals. She's purpleblooded but a land-dweller (similar to Gamzee).
Vani Willigan; Queen of Time; the Monkey
-Her symbol is a partial gear, symbolic both of her Time aspect, and her skill in mechanics. Her text is green.
Galo Leggieri; Prince of Light; the Rooster
-His symbol is the alchemical symbol for the sun, as well as gold. His text is light blue. His screenname is resplendentDawn.
Xonubi Khubii; Maid of Space; the Dog
-Her symbol is a hobo sign, meaning the house in question has a dog. She's an orangeblood (of a similar colour to Tavros). She makes a lot of dog puns, and says things like 'ruff' instead of 'rough', and so on.
Aurumn Bursti; Page of Flame; the Pig
-his symbol is a sign for gold in alchemy. He's also a yellowblood, though closer to orange than Lepori. His trolltag is peculiarJavelin.

I LIKE RAMBLING OH NO some of them don't have trolltags, quirks, and stuff yet cause we haven't decided on 'em or I can't ask moony cause she's not around. :B

I don't get the reference.

EDOOT: But it reminds me of the new Luigi's Mansion
Would you be up to drawing some badass Dark Moon arts?

IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0001.png
IMG_0002.jpg

found my old sketchbook and scanned some stuff I never got to, since I didn’t have a scanner then - these are all about a year old, but I still like them, which is rare for me, haha :B

The Jackalope is an idea for a tattoo I plan on getting.

These are all drawn in black ballpoint pen on standard sketchbook paper, the longest time taken was 2 hours.

That is a great murkrow. I love that murkrow.

Though its sweater's not bright enough.

She probably has a stash of even more obnoxiously, eye-burningly bright ones somewhere if you look hard enough :B

simsalabim.png

also have a fox in a suit

Back
Top Bottom