• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbow Factory

Re: Colours Fall Like Snow

reaperreaper.png

bluuuuuh

You are on quite the roll Hun. Look the purple touched at the tips of the wings.

also.

eeeeeeee- Reaperlookssocool- eeeeeee~

Ilza: You are just wearing those so you can get away with not wearing a shirt, Gracey Girl

fireflieso.png

Cause I’d get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance
A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
The disco ball is just hanging by a thread

—Fireflies - Owl City

badappleemil.png

Am I dreaming? Am I seeing nothing? My words are useless even if I speak.
I’m just tired of being sad, I should go on without feeling anything.

You're really fond of the whole barbwire angel thing aren't you?

Not that I blame you because it is a cool concept and it looks gorgeous.

The blue dragon-head looks very similar to something you have drawn before.

Was that intentional?

The five-headed dragon is Tiamat, a creature with the head of all five chromatic dragons. So yeah the other picture you saw before with the blue dragon would look the same since they are the head of the same type of dragon.

I LOVE THAT SONG (That's a reference to the song by Train, right?)

Yes'm :D And Blackbird is to the song by The Beatles. I get most of my inspiration for Ponies from songs (even my ponyself is from Rainbow Veins by Owl City)

Just a comment, but shouldn't Drops have orange or some like color, to make her more "Jupiter"?

Back
Top Bottom