• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbow Factory

kyuremprimordalcopy.png

this sure is a thing

HEY GUYS ever wonder what I draw/sketch and don't post here? well my imgur will often get things uploaded to it like pink line sketches, concept art, and such, as well as other stuff (minecraft screencaps, etc), so check it out if you're curious.

A few of my favourite sketches from it:

rCQIW.png
mFphD.png
RiVzG.png

IWxYW.png

blarg

In other news I entered the Homestuck Album Art contest so look out for that, though i doubt i'll get in or anything

Colours, you betray us and make Doctor Horrible quote-art in the space of a week? idonotknowhowtofeeeel

I like that last one (adorable!) but I've never seen a book that was quite that shape before, what is it?

its just a regular old book of no particular name, just laying open.

iaza12094188005200.gif
iaza12094117568500.gif

(i'll totally draw BFA peeps one of these in exchange for buying me stuff in ASB ;Dc /SHOT)

I'd take you up on that but I have to pretend to have some professional integrity.

They look homestucky! I suppose if that's the point then it's a good sign that someone who's never read it can recognize it in your art, but I simply DO NOT KNOW. AT ALL.

Just a note, but in the drawing of the dude with the CMC napping or whatever, the dude's hands look oddly fat/short.

Back
Top Bottom