• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Avatar Above You~

7/10 - well, it's certainly identify-able (is that a word?) as a Slowpoke, but I can't tell where the back legs went and the jittery outline bothers me. Not to mention it looks kinda like plastic... But still, it's done pretty well overall.

9.5/10 - because I'm hesitant about giving perfect scores for anything. But really, I just love the mood of your avatar, the breeziness; for some reason, it gives me a fuzzy feeling :3 Not to mention the lighting and anatomy are perfect - I have zilch experience when it comes to human anatomy, but as far as I can tell it's excellent.

7/10 - cute idea, but I don't see how the Turtwig can eat a berry in that position without falling over. Not to mention the anatomy is sort of off - the shell seems too high, for example - but overall it's quite nice.

8/10
Lugia, cool pose, nice drawing, sweet lighting, interesting background, good 'border,' sexy shading.

I just feel like it needs a caption or something.

7/10.

I'm kinda neutral about it, leaning towards liking, because it makes me think of a carnival all lit up at night for some reason. And I like that vibe.

8/10.

I like the colour, and the Flygon head. But the anatomy's a bit awkward.

(@YAC: It's not supposed to be anybody you know, really. It's just a lady who I think is pretty.)

8/10, because the hair is really nice, and the expression makes me gigglesnort.

Oh! and the anatomy is supposed to be weird. But only because I couldn't get it to look normal.

Back
Top Bottom