• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Avatar Above You~

8/10 - it's pretty~ I do find the white background a bit jarring though, but that just may be because I use Axe Murderer style, so.

9/10.

...It looks waaaay cool in Axe Murderer style, which I switched temporarily to for a moment to check up my avvie. (I usually use Dewgong) And even in Dewgong, it still looks pretty good. I like the effects and the text.

8.5/10
It actually looks very good when viewed in Roar Of Time style, and it contrasts the dark blue. Also very good for one that was custom made.

8/10 - O: I also like this one! I find it really hard to pull off drawing Gallade, so the artist did pretty good, I must say. He's cute~

8/10.

This one's... different. I'm pretty sure it's different from that last one I rated lower. I prefer it more, in any case. I think it was just the sweating and the red face that had me off, made me think of yaoi.

8/10 I think the artwork, but I just have no idea what it's from. If I don't understand it, I usually don't like it as much.

3/10.

I don't tend to like joke avvies, it's just a personal preference of mine!

(I drew it, and it's basically just an original Creation of mine, based on a very stylized dog. So it's not "from" anything, so to speak.)

6/10.

I like that card itself and love Absol, but... the size and quality is kinda... I dunno, it just doesn't fly by me too well. I've also seen someone else use it, so now I'm confusing you for them.

Back
Top Bottom