• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Avatar above!

EDIT: Bargh, ninjaed. You kids today move too fast for an old lady!

7/10.

It's cool, but card art is kinda generic and unoriginal. Also, the quality itself of the avvie isn't very good. Kinda JPEGy.

(Don't mean to be technical or pedantic, but my last avvie was red, not fuchsia. If it was fuchsia on anyone else's computer, I really need to fix my digital colouring.)

6/10.

I don't really like that Pokémon, and the close up of the shot is kinda... neh. As you said to me, I thought your old one was somehow more appropriate to your personality.

(Also, I'm not quite getting you. A person... sounding like a colour?)

7.5/10 I liked the old avatar better, but this works...I don't really know anyone's personality well enough to judge, though.

7/10.

It's cool, but card art is kinda generic and unoriginal. Also, the quality itself of the avvie isn't very good. Kinda JPEGy.

((Gah, that''s what I get for editing with Paint.))

8/10

I like the simplicity and the character herself, but I'd like to see something more... interesting I guess? Don't know how to put it...

9.5/10! SIGILYPH is cool :D I just kind of wanted something...made yourself.

9/10.

Oooh, I really like this one. Maybe because I like Mew and Victini more than I like Mewtwo and Victini combined. Also, I think it's more appropriate to your personality.

I think it looks odd, personally. And how is it more appropriate to my personality...? Anyhow, 9.5/10 or whatever rating I gave you before XD

6/10 Ooh, what is that? Is that Earth? Is that a Pokemon silouette? It's mysterious...but not THAT good, you know?

...7/10. I generally like anime avatars, but I don't know. It just...doesn't hit me as awesome :/

5/10

Not bad but not good either, really. It's rather boring.

ETA: fff ninja

9/10 - yours looks better now, it's transparent! O: yay! It's cute, too.

Back
Top Bottom