• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the song above you

8/10
Sounds pretty cool, though I'd love to understand it ._. (Damn you Jap. lessons, why must you occur at the same time that I have taekwondo? >.<)

Let me show you the power of the bards...
This is The Bard's Song.
Can you see the fire? Can you hear the songs? Can you feel the shadows and the forest around you?

A capella cover by Van Canto. (A capella metal ftw! And it's got a kitty!)

Lastly, here's a live version, with hundreds, if not thousands joining the bards at Wacken.

Edit: *Highfives Squishy so hard my hand goes numb*

Last edited:
lol @ the people just posting ratings with little to no explanation because they just want everyone else to listen to their songs

anyways i'd give the above song like a 4.5. not big on asian shit. the background music is cool and sounds like something you'd hear in ridge racer revolution or some shit, but the singing is just over the top to me. just never been big on that whole deal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOm-uIPzqpI
"The Rising" - Bruce Springsteen

fucking intense titular track, told from the pov of an NYC firefighter, off an album about 9/11

Took a little too long to build up and the initial ringing tone was discomforting, but I liked the rest of it despite this kind of thing generally not being my thing. A little long tho. Still, I'll say a solid 6.5/10 because it's certainly good for what it is -- just doesn't appeal to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe0iD9Zk1Ws
"Why Do I Keep Counting?" - The Killers
I love this song, it just builds and builds and it's so fucking intense by the end and it's composed so well if you really listen to it. I also love the lyrics. Easily my fav by this band.

Definitely liked this. It's strange and not to my tastes, and I do like how it keeps building and building, plus the message behind it is cool. But still, not my taste in music, and it was kind of...bland, I think, is the write word. 6.5 out of 10.

Flyleaf-What's This?

Back
Top Bottom