• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the User Title above you!

You don't get it! Only Ever seems to get it! Read My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Cupcakes. Your POV of Pinkie will change...

8/10 The wise man said what the wise man said.

Well played Lux, Well played.

6/10 Urf, I'd like it better if you didn't put nerded. =\ What is nerded? Doing something to nerds? or the candy? I...don't know where you got it from. =\

I don't play Skyrim...

8/10

Makes no sense, but it's not random like your past ones. I like the cannonball one. =)

6/10
Kind of generic, but I guess it's better than egg, Caterpie, Metapod, or Butterfree.

9/10 Pretty much the truth, a lot of good things have to end. (Oh god, I didn't want to think of it like that. -sniff-) :scared:

Back
Top Bottom