• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Username Above

8/10 I like it, but it gets a song stuck in my head...

St. Christopher, patron saint of travelers,
I'm going nowhere, but you can be my guiiiiiiiiiiiiide~

9.5/10. It's a very...interesting name, to say the least, and it sort of just rolls off the tounge. (And explosives are always a +.)

8/10

I like it, but the lack of a space can be a bit displeasing to one's eyes.

Very nice, actually. 8/10. sort of reminds me of a funeral eulegy.

ARGHH Ninja'd.

Um, it's interesting, sounds all mystic....and um, moony. (a space would make it look better.) 7/10.

Me likes, me likes. At first I didn't get it, because I thought it was like an arrogant command, but then as I found out more about you, I understood that It was more like [Please]RespectTheBlade[OrInvisichompWillEatYou.]

ARGH FOILD AGAIN! (a.k.a. Ninja'd)

MysticMoon... 'tis alright. 6/10.

Zackrinian.... sounds like a new pasta dish. 8.5/10
(and you're actually right, it WAS an arrogant command. Because everyone should RespectTheBlade. Especially if they're on the recieving end of a gallade.)

Well, um.. 6/10. It is the name of a pokemon, not very creative. name kind of suits you, though.

(and what is with all the avatar pictures of delicious deserts?)

6/10.

Sadly, mein deary, I wish I could say your name was awesome, ahha. But it IS sort of unoriginal just being a Pokemon's name. HOWEVER, it doesn't have underscores, isn't lowercase, and yeah. So that is mad props there.

Back
Top Bottom