• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Relationship!

is your mom like...

Mewtwo's mom or something? if I remember she wasn't allowed to eat seafood because of the oil spill :I

And people wonder /why/ I hate america!

(i'm telling you, go to lebanon they're nice)

Well it's not exactly a common name, to be honest.

And it's not like she's saying 'oh everyone's a sexual predator no relationships ever' it's more like 'we don't know these people or who they really are so that's really a bit overboard'.

is your mom like...

Mewtwo's mom or something? if I remember she wasn't allowed to eat seafood because of the oil spill :I

take it back you slime-bellied curr

seriously my mom is the best

Emails are hard to track and are not on the forum so they could never br traced on here.

According to some parents everyone on the internet is a 40 year old stalker. But that makes less sense than the carniverous welcome mats. People have strange names sometimes. My name is River, my friends name is Simion another person I know is called Roman. Mystari is a nicer name than the weird names we have around here. Oh right forgot, Kelby, there's a weird name. Nontheless I wish you more luck in this Relationship if it ever works...

Philosophy: A stalker will not wait more than a year to get your address unless they are really lonely, aswell as that they usually overpley the role.

((Wow, i never realised i could rant like that. Whether its classified as a rant or not.))

EDIT: Why would a stalker pick a suspicious name? Why not something not suspicious?

Last edited:
Congratz to you two! Man I can't bel;ieve you two are "together" -_-
At first Mewtwo seemed a little unhappy, but now seems thrilled.
Thanks to Flora for the parings thread XD

My condolences on this not working out. I know what that's like myself, given that the girl I was in a relationship with for a good six days isn't allowed to date me on account of my being 19.

Some parents just need to get it in their head that not everyone on the internet is a predator of some sort trying to get in your kids pants >:c

Like I said before though, having had something like this happen to me just a couple of weeks ago, my condolences to you and Mewtwo.

@Everyone questioning my mom's reasoning: me+girl my mom doesn't know who lives in Indiana with the name Mystari=Every parent sense tingling at once.

@Brock: I'm sort of out in the open, seeing as I'm on our home computer right by the kitchen, plus my brother would find out somehow. He always does.

@Everyone questioning my mom's reasoning: me+girl my mom doesn't know who lives in Indiana with the name Mystari=Every parent sense tingling at once.

@Brock: I'm sort of out in the open, seeing as I'm on our home computer right by the kitchen, plus my brother would find out somehow. He always does.

Well let your mom see her posts or something? I'm not sure how good of an idea that would be, but it might change her mind.

Also I will pair Blastoise with Turbo in the pairings thread and try to make it canon if he rats you out.

whats with all the hatin dawg

just bein a responsible bro yo

(And pairing me with Turbo is cruel and unusual, Mr. Couch)

A SOFA IS NOT A COUCH THERE IS A DIFFERENCE >:(

not like it really matters but still

Also, I never suggested a plan that would cause that to happen, so :/.

Aaaaaaaaaaaanywaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Uh

Barubu should do something that involves showing his mom that Mewtwo is not a stalker. However that'd work. :/

Sofa, stop threatening cruel and unusual punishment on my man!

(...note to self: never say "my man" again.)

maybe he and his mom could somehow meet Mewtwo and her mom? idk

Back
Top Bottom