• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SCHOOOOOL

Ahh, Will never forget the last day of Elementary school, We vent in Every room and interrupted the class and Blasted music, then we vent on the roof and had a "concert" there. :3

Was an awesome day, sunny and nice :D

SO TODAY WE HAD A TALK ON SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

*Jeanine and Nique are randomly dancing for whatever reason*
Jeanine: *says something about consenting*
Me: *for some reason not facing them* So it's not sexual harassment?
Jeanine: Nope. *suddenly hugs me from behind* This is sexual harassment because you didn't consent to it.

...okay I deserved that one.

There is a laminated xkcd strip pinned to the wall outside one of the classrooms at my school.

My school is awesome.

There is a laminated xkcd strip pinned to the wall outside one of the classrooms at my school.

My school is awesome.

Heh. We have xkcd comics plastered all over our kitchen/dining room/living room walls. It's a pretty good litmus test for geeky people - if someone visiting the house recognises them, we know they're cool XD

My friend said he was going to get B/W today. I told him that it doesn't come out for three days. He says that he'll get it today because they are already out in Wal-Mart. I tell him that he will be disapointed.

Ah, how refreshing it is to have a normal argument with friends.

My physics teacher has several xkcd strips posted on the cabinet in her classroom.

That's amazing :o

[possibly malware-laced picture removed]

This was also pinned to the door of the teachers' lounge my freshman year. I love my school.

Last edited by a moderator:
In forth quarter
*everyone talking*
Sadowski: SHUT UP
*everyone ignores*
Me: SHUT UP OR I WILL KILL YOU AND USE YOUR GASTROINTESTINAL TRACK AS A CONDOM WHILE I PENETRATE YOUR SKULL
Everyone: D:
Teacher: ... That was... interesting, Lili.
Will: I don't wanna fuck with Lili D:

So, uh, we drew penises a lot, today.
Like, a lot of them.
We had the entire morning off, so we just sat there.
And just drew penises.
We drew lots of them.
We don't know why, we just did.
All over a friend's essay.
The back of each page, obviously.
We're sneaky like that.
He gave it in during third lesson.
I eagerly await the results.

That's amazing :o

[possibly malware-laced picture removed]

This was also pinned to the door of the teachers' lounge my freshman year. I love my school.

The math kids at my school got a T-shirt with that on it.

Like, a lot of them.
And just drew penises.
We drew lots of them.
We're sneaky like that.

One kid in my class gave in a paper which contained the line "I want to be hot so I can get it on with Lil Wayne", and got an A-.

You'll be okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeanine: Dave better watch his coat.
Both of us: *simultaneously start giggling evilly*
*Upon realizing this we both burst into hysterical laughter*
Jeanine: We are way too alike.

Like, a lot of them.
And just drew penises.
We drew lots of them.
We're sneaky like that.

Drew a penis on the back of a ruler today. It looked very realistic and I was proud of myself. Also, I feel bad for my art teacher, who has pink eye and had to look upon a perfectly drawn penis. Yesh.

We were doing a matinee of the musical for some classes in the theater today, and suddenly there's a power outage. The dim emergency lights at the side come on, so we look at each other and just keep going. A moment later:
Shervin: Ed! Ed, I have to talk to- (runs up to the wrong person and grabs them) Oh, sorry Miss Sandra. Gosh, it's dark in here!
And later!
Liam: Citizens! Our community is in a crisis! My son Dean is missing, that roustabout is still lurking, and something's up with the sun!
How I love these people. The lights came up within five minutes, so we got to finish with light and stuff. :D

So an idiotic boy in our play decided to call my friend Mom. repeatedly. Eventually I wound up saying, "Well, she's my mom."

Idiot Boy: Sisters!
Me: ...
Jeanine: You just called yourself a girl...

Also this:

Director: *giving notes on improvement cause opening night's tomorrow* Jesus, fix your suspenders...Jesus, have fun...

And this wonderful piece of hilarity:

*Judas is tidying up Jesus' hair, and Jesus seems perfectly content*
Judas: You really seem to like me doing this.
Jesus: Yeah, but you really seem to enjoy bathing me*, so we're even.

*Like baptism! Cause Judas and John the Baptist are one and the same, yaknow

I love all-guy-schools.

Last edited:
A few days ago, a guy walked into my calculus class in a darth vader suit and handed a light saber to a guy in my class. He went to the teacher's desk, and said, "There is a jedi in this classroom, may I kill him?". the teacher said ok. So the two guys have this 5 minute long light saber battle in the middle of the classroom, the "jedi" wins, they shake hands, and darth vader leaves.
O_o

This is more of a crazy stream of thoughts than an actual event, but it probably wouldn't come up my mind on any other place than school.
It was a chemistry lesson and I was bored. I was thinking some nonsensical thoughts about lifeforms evolving in a bottle of some kind of drink floating in space. Then I remembered a documentary in which some scientists created some organic stuff in a weird experiment. Then the teacher said something about high pressure and I thought: "And then it recrystalizes into a new form." After that, I thought: "No, that's a nonsense. This is about the creation of life, not of a glacier." Then I returned to reality and remembered that it was actually about the conditions of chemical reactions.

Doc *English Teacher*: *checking my vocab book* Geez, Stella*, your handwriting's been getting worse since you got that boyfriend!
Me: Well, that's not really a problem anymore cause he broke up with me...
Doc: What an asshole!

* Apparently there was a relatively famous chick in the area named Stella *mylastname* and as such Doc calls me Stella

Oh, Doc.

Back
Top Bottom