• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Scratch Sprite Shop (or That Shop with that Spriter who Procrastinates a Lot)

Holy heck. You changed your username about ten minutes ago, along with your avatar. I R Confused.

...Thank goodness for that mouseover previous username-seeing...thingy...that Butterchuru made.

Anyway, yeah. I may have a lot to do soon, so give me another ten days. I really apologize it's taking so long...

sorry. should have warned you.

Okay. Zackrinian/Chief Zackrai/Bes: Here is your lobster.

o5yp1z.png

And the first post will now proceed to get a humongous overhaul.

BUMP/DOUBLE POST!

hey, you do trans now, right? would you be so kind as to make the background of my current avatar (and possibly one of my best, thank you) disappear?

The post above your last one is glitching up with the Sneasel banner.

Anyway, about your request: Nothing could be easier!

so1q1s.png

Hey, I keep turning out things for you to trans! I figured out a simple way for me to post it here, so I don't frustrate you :P

image.php

Nothing special, just a custom trainer sprite I did. (Note: VERY little scratch work done here...) Also, his left arm (The one you see on the right) looks a little... funky. could you fix that?

Apparently this shop has been dead for a while.

Hey Superbird, can I request something now or should I wait, (cause it looks like you need to catch up on some things)?

i'd like one

Name:Pyragrine
Classification: Blazing Mind Tiger
Description: A tiger with bright red flames on it's head, feet, and back. The color of it is a dark purple(it's part psychic), with light black stripes stripes. Females have less stripes (I want it male)
Pokédex Type: the second one
Height: 6 feet.
Weight:120 Lbs
Pokémon Type: Fire/ Psychic
Entry Text:This Pokemon was discovered to be living in the sabertooth era, older than a Relicanth. It is marked the oldest Pokemon in history. It uses Psychic powers to moves it's flames at will, unlike it's pre-evolution, Blasagrine. No further information is found on this Pokemon.
Other notes:It is number 740 of the Roku region(my made up region). it's foot print is marked just like a tiger with a few flames on it.

All right. Done, finally!

ohjnu9.png

However, I /did/ alter your orders a bit.
•Height. I think you mean it's six feet from snout to tail, and that's not what height is in this case. so I gave it a more reasonable ground-to-top-of-head height.
•Footprint. Sorry, but it's impossible (or nearly so) to put flames/fire in a footprint.
•Description. I paraphrased it a bit.

Back
Top Bottom