• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Scratch Sprite Shop (or That Shop with that Spriter who Procrastinates a Lot)

Re: Scratch Sprite Shop

Khaos:
16114du.png

What can I say. Ariados and Ekans had a baby. The 'Dex entry implies that it has the 'Sniper' ability, BTW. What do you think?

Two in one day! Dang, I'm on a roll!

Weird arms (still!) and... missing body stripe? SORRY I'M JUST SO FUSSY *sob*

Totally not phallic arms. Nope.

IN OTHER NEWS:
Hi. I feel like I was needing to ask a prite of you for the bad-ass legendary but forgot it.

Totally not phallic arms. Nope.

IN OTHER NEWS:
Hi. I feel like I was needing to ask a prite of you for the bad-ass legendary but forgot it.

Point...is what? I'll get to it...Only one sprite at a time, though. Do not fear, I'll work as fast as I can on your "Nuke Dragon". Provide a 'Dex entry?

No I meant I had another sprite... but I forgot it. Oh well.

Um.

*name* lives in the deep recesses of the earth, avoiding humans. If you come anywhere near it, you will die from exposure.

Feel free to edit it. Please edit it. I just layed out a guide line. Change it. a Lot.

eq5dlf.png

No problem.
Hm... OK, that'll do. :) Thanks.

For my next request - a Pokemon very similar to Yanma, except blue and yellow instead of red and green, six wings and a red spike on its tail.

Name: Savira
Typing: Bug/Dragon

Weight: 45.0 lbs
Height: 1'51" (is this right?)

Dex Entry: At first, it looks cute and innocent. However, this Pokemon can blast a foe with an immensely powerful Dragon Breath. It is attracted to sugar.

Thanks, Brock!

@Enkoe: When I get around to it.

@Zackrinian: I took yours out first 'cuz it was easiest.
m7t2l5.png

Okay, I'm not gonna lie, this is more of a pixel-over than an actual scratch, but...

Last edited:

I like how you did that avatar, I'd like to request one like that except of Honchkrow. Thank you.

@Zackrinian: I took yours out first 'cuz it was easiest.
m7t2l5.

Okay, I'm not gonna lie, this is more of a pixel-over than an actual scratch, but...

HAHAHA that is so fantastic(ally bad!) But in all seriousness, it's nice. It does look a little mutated, on the arms. Maybe just smooth out the circular part near the bottom? thanks.

(this is Platinum, I'm using my sisters account)
no nothing specific, thanks.

NOT DEAD.

@Brock: I actually got it done, and I love the result! I completely forgot about your 'Dex entry, though, and made one from scratch. Is this good, or should I make something a bit different?
rrldw9.png

There's SO MUCH MORE that I want to put in that...

Back
Top Bottom