• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Scratch Sprite Shop (or That Shop with that Spriter who Procrastinates a Lot)

Re: Scratch Sprite Shop

EDIT: Brock, here's your baby Kangaskhan. And an interesting thing that I happened to come across.
oh5x6f.png

I actually have that saved to my comp. Except it isn't censored.

it's great that you're getting this much practice. you clearly knew what you were talking about with the criticism of my sprites, and after enough practice you might become very good at spriting. (as good as the great and powerful aviculor? hard to say, but whatever.)

Bumped.

GOD I really need to stop procrastinating.
St. Christopher:
14cbg4g.png

I switched to the standard type icons. Any changes?

Teacher9985, your request is pending.

I want a Nuke Dragon.

Types:
Dragon/Posion

Species: Nuclear Pokémon

Color: Yellow and Black.

Other: Maybe the Nuclear sybol on its stomach?

OK...I'm glad I'm almost done with Teacher9985's request. Expect your requests in, like, 2 or 3 weeks. Because I seem to like procrastinating.

Brock...Good Lord, what the **** are you doing with all these things?

Khaos: Your idea is pretty cool Awesome. And for some reason, I knew you'd post here.

Teacher9985: Check back tomorrow morning/afternoon. Your request will FINALLY be fulfilled.

Last edited:

Possibly putting them into a fanfic I might resume writing soon.

If you don't mind.

heyyy... Can you take drifblim, then make a pixelover/completely scratched (whichever you prefer) kind of avatar out of it? Like take the max size of the pokemon sprite and fill most of the space with Drifblim's face, poking in from the bottom left corner.

Request for more details, if needed.

Okay, it's FINALLY done. God, if I procrastinate for the next few weeks, my head will be toast.

Teacher9985:
10saejl.png

You know what to do.

Zackrinian: Two questions: 1) Shiny drifblim?
2) Like Drifblim's face sticking out from the bottom Left corner?

Okay, it's FINALLY done. God, if I procrastinate for the next few weeks, my head will be toast.

Teacher9985:
10saejl.png

You know what to do.

Zackrinian: Two questions: 1) Shiny drifblim?
2) Like Drifblim's face sticking out from the bottom Left corner?

OMG it's awesome, as always. How do you do it? I envy you.

...I have a special program--all I have to do is type in whatever I want and---

Only kidding. I originally got a template from off of the internet. It's all pixel art. Takes about an hour? Oh, BTW it's in your sig twice.

Back
Top Bottom