• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sexual Orientation

Hmmmmm!?

• Homosexual/gay

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Heterosexual/straight

Votes: 71 51.4%
  • Bisexual/Pansexual

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Asexual

Votes: 16 11.6%

• Total voters
Hetero, although I will confess I have had a few gay dreams some time ago. I'd make a terrible gay guy.

This is very interesting, actually. More than half the people that voted in this poll (assuming they told the truth) are non-heterosexual. This can't be the case for the entire world, right? So does something about pokemon draw non-heterosexual people to it? I dunno.

Actually, it's probably more like those who had a sexual orientation in the minority felt more a need to post in the poll. Whatever. :P

Psh as if I know. As Zhorken and Furret stated, I don't like labelling myself with some generalized term for something as personal as my sexuality. I like guys, I like girls, I wouldn't call myself bisexual. So I'm not going to pick any of the options~

I'm guessing pansexual is the word for it? Why does that sound cute, a word for a sexuality should not sound cute. I don't want to say bi as the only real difference between genders is what pronoun you use in my eyes. :x

God Knows...

Seriously, at first I thought I was heterosexual because I mostly crushed on guys.Then bisexual because the idea of a female partner didn't seem totally weird to me.

I have a girlfriend now and it's going way better than any relationship I've been in with a boy. Granted it is under different circumstances and it isn't the first time I've tried a relationship with a girl either. On the other hand, I find in movies and cartoons and such I tend to find the male cast more appealing than the female cast.

I don't really want to say I'm bisexual because it kind of makes me feel like I'm just following a fad or something. Not to mention I always get anxious about labeling myself as something but not actually meeting the standards of that label.

So I guess Magenta's just an sexually orientated person who likes to over complicate things.

On the other hand, I find in movies and cartoons and such I tend to find the male cast more appealing than the female cast.

That's because the representation of females in the media is absolutely appalling.

Okay, it might not be because, but still.

That's because the representation of females in the media is absolutely appalling.

I agree with you completely. I can only think of one female character (Off-hand at least) who isn't portrayed as either really stupid or a vagina-with-attached-human.

Me... I voted asexual on the poll, but its a bit more complicated that a one-word answer. Asexual fits because I'm not sexually attracted to anything. That's not to say I can't be attracted to stuff, but when it happens, there aren't any hormones involved. Like, I find girls to be more "visually appealing" than guys, and I have an easier time trusting them, but I couldn't care less about having sex with them. A guy not wanting sex is probably a pretty weird concept (I certainly haven't heard of it), but... that's what I am. :sweatdrop: So I guess my answer is hetero-asexual. I'm a guy who likes girls, but if sex suddenly ceased to exist, I couldn't care less.

I agree with you completely. I can only think of one female character (Off-hand at least) who isn't portrayed as either really stupid or a vagina-with-attached-human.

Me... I voted asexual on the poll, but its a bit more complicated that a one-word answer. Asexual fits because I'm not sexually attracted to anything. That's not to say I can't be attracted to stuff, but when it happens, there aren't any hormones involved. Like, I find girls to be more "visually appealing" than guys, and I have an easier time trusting them, but I couldn't care less about having sex with them. A guy not wanting sex is probably a pretty weird concept (I certainly haven't heard of it), but... that's what I am. :sweatdrop: So I guess my answer is hetero-asexual. I'm a guy who likes girls, but if sex suddenly ceased to exist, I couldn't care less.

Kairi/Namine? I was about to say Lara Croft, but her boobs :x The must be like a J cup. It must hurt when she's running.

I was thinking of Samus, from Metroid. Kairi would work too, now that I think of it.

But yeah. Lara's breasts. Actually, I think you're onto something - Maybe that's why she runs so darned slow in the games xD Although from the short amount of time I spent playing Legend, it seems like they're trying to make her into a legitimate character now rather than an excuse to show cleavage. Will it work? Probably not. But at least they're trying.

...you are awesome and a legend among men. 8D

Back
Top Bottom