• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sexual Orientation

Hmmmmm!?

• Homosexual/gay

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Heterosexual/straight

Votes: 71 51.4%
  • Bisexual/Pansexual

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Asexual

Votes: 16 11.6%

• Total voters
...it's not that I'm a homophobe, but I just think homosexuals are... eh... different(?), for lack of a better word...

You are totally a homophobe >P

They aren't considered different sexes, but certainly they make a difference. And what about those of us who are genderqueer/androgynous/etc?

Not to mention the who-knows-how-many cultures with third gender individuals.

HERE'S TO GENDER BEING ONE OF TWO CHOICES.

All I'm saying is that in sexual thought, feelings, or even fantasies, I don't think that anybody just thinks seriously "Oh, gee, I'm horny but I don't want a boy or a girl, what to do? D:
Oh wait yeah there's those other-sexed people! :D"

And if that's true - what you are saying - Then shouldn't trisexuality exhist or something? 'Tis like, "Hey what gender do you like?"
"Oh yeah, I like all three..." *cough*

And if that's true - what you are saying - Then shouldn't trisexuality exhist or something? 'Tis like, "Hey what gender do you like?"
"Oh yeah, I like all three..." *cough*

I could be totally wrong but isn't that called pansexuality? :T

Uhm, nooo I don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't pansexuality something like "having sex in many different ways" or something?

Or does it have to do with "all human behavior is based on sex" or sumthin?? =o?

And okay, you don't like oral sex, that's perfectly understandable - but you're afraid people will bite your lip off if you kiss? Boy, are you gonna have a hard time.

Hey, it almost happened to me.
...>_>

Uhh I guess I would fit under "heterosexual". Girls don't appeal to me. Even as friends... XD okay, some girls are okay, but I've never thought about a girl romantically or sexually (except about .5 of a second to test "do I like girls" or something)...
*scratches head* Also I'm not overly sexual... or... uh, actually not very sexual at all- per se... I don't masturbate or have sexual fantasies... heh. Like, there was this one time, I thought I had a crush on this guy, because he kept saying really awesome things and I was all obsessive and "ONG I MUST QUOTE YOU" and stuff. (But then I realised crushes are supposed to be sexual or something. Hee hee.)
But I do realise that there's a common situation of "You aren't interested in sex because you don't really know anything about it" and so I'm uh... keeping my mind open... right? I'm not particularly opposed to sex ("ewww sex") but I prefer not to spend my time thinking about it or pursuing it (:
That said I am a bit of a... romantic. But that's totally different... hee hee...
Also it's funny that there are actually other people here who aren't really interested in sex! Yaaaay!

Uhm, nooo I don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't pansexuality something like "having sex in many different ways" or something?

Or does it have to do with "all human behavior is based on sex" or sumthin?? =o?

Pansexual, also known as 'omnisexual' is a word that means any person who is sexually attracted to males, females, and people that are not male or female.

Yeaah.
I'm gonna trust wiki on this one.

I'm asexual; I reproduce on my own. :D

/sarcasm

I'm bi. And with a...boy...type thing. *disappointed sigh* Though I must say...he's good with his...limbs. :3

If you don't like the idea of fitting into one category then just pick 'Other' and then fucking explain.
God damn.
It's REALLY simple, I promise.

I put heterosexual...
BUT JESUS CAN I FIT INTO THAT CATEGORY
IT'S AWFULLY SMALL ON ME

Gay, though it can be a bit more complex. I don't go "eww" girls, there are still girls that I find pretty, but the thought of dating a girl and the female anatomy has no appeal to me.

Yeaah.
I'm gonna trust wiki on this one.

*retarded* :P

You know, I'm pretty sure that pansexuality is basically 'not having a sexuality'. And if it doesn't mean that, then I guess I've got to find another word instead... >>

And when I say not having a sexuality... basically saying that labels are stupid and human nature doesn't work out so neatly. I like who I like, end of it. I don't see why I should have to work out the right term for it or not. I don't even think sexuality should exist, it's only whether you prefer a certain sexual organ and that doesn't really make much sense either. It's all down to society. >|

THAT'S RIGHT SOCIETY I place the blame squarely on /you/.

You know, I'm pretty sure that pansexuality is basically 'not having a sexuality'. And if it doesn't mean that, then I guess I've got to find another word instead... >>

And when I say not having a sexuality... basically saying that labels are stupid and human nature doesn't work out so neatly. I like who I like, end of it. I don't see why I should have to work out the right term for it or not. I don't even think sexuality should exist, it's only whether you prefer a certain sexual organ and that doesn't really make much sense either. It's all down to society. >|
THAT'S RIGHT SOCIETY I place the blame squarely on /you/.

http://bestuff.com/stuff/pansexuality

The sexuality labels are just generalising really you don't need to label yourself as any of them if you don't want to.

I tell people I'm gay but really ... idk. I couldn't care less. I like who I like, just as you said.

http://bestuff.com/stuff/pansexuality

The sexuality labels are just generalising really you don't need to label yourself as any of them if you don't want to.

I tell people I'm gay but really ... idk. I couldn't care less. I like who I like, just as you said.

Ah, thanks for the link. That was more helpful than Wikipedia, in any case.

I do the same thing. Occasionally I'll tell people I'm gay or bisexual (never heterosexual though, interestingly =P), it's just more convenient than saying you're pansexual. Then you have to deal with a year of people asking you whether you fuck pots.

Uh, right now I'm not sure about my sexuality. I think I like girls like I like boy's, but I've never had a relationship with one, so I don't know...

You don't need to have a relationship with either boys or girls to know which ones you like.

I keep hearing that, but I don't know. Then I hear, you'll never know until you try...

I don't know whether it will be awkward, or if it'll just be like dating a guy, Ok.

Back
Top Bottom