• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sexuality

Sexuality?

• I am heterosexual.

Votes: 99 44.8%
  • I am homosexual.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • I am bisexual.

Votes: 42 19.0%
  • I am pansexual.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • I am asexual.

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 33 14.9%

• Total voters
i've heard it's much easier for gays to get together than for straight people even

From experience (Experience!) I'd say that's true in a way, in that, you know, if you're both gay you're both aware of how... rare relationship opportunities come along relative to for straight people. So you're kind of magnetised I guess? But at the same time it's less likely you'll even find a gay person in the first place sooo that's both true and untrue (just to be confusing).

From experience (Experience!) I'd say that's true in a way, in that, you know, if you're both gay you're both aware of how... rare relationship opportunities come along relative to for straight people. So you're kind of magnetised I guess? But at the same time it's less likely you'll even find a gay person in the first place sooo that's both true and untrue (just to be confusing).

that and most straight couples go through a lot of courtship. gays seem to just skip the step and get down to the sex a lot easier

that and most straight couples go through a lot of courtship. gays seem to just skip the step and get down to the sex a lot easier

Wellll that's not quite the angle I was going for in my explanation! Nor can I say I particularly agree with it, but, uh, I guess that's a point too.

If a transgender is attracted to the sex of the same gender they identify as, would that be homosexual or heterosexual?

Well there's no question it's homoGENDERal, were that a word, but is it homosexual?

Well there's no question it's homoGENDERal, were that a word, but is it homosexual?
homogenderal ain't even a word, son

I am a guy
I am sexually attracted to other guys
therefore, I have homosexual feelings for guys.

also,
if a trans man and a cis man had sex, it would still be homosexual
and penis-in-vagina is NOT the only way to have sex.
hell the trans man might even have a penis too

Yeah, I always thought that if a woman was born male and was attracted to males, she'd be straight and if she was born male and was attracted to females she'd be a lesbian.

Really, it's not that hard. A transgendered or intersexed person is the gender they identify as and thus both their pronouns and the term for their sexual orientation should be based around that.

No crap. Why am I always talked down to as if I don't know that 2+2=4?
I didn't see the "were that a word" part, my bad
and omg it's 5 JEEZ

and your post implied that transgendered person + cisgendered person of same gender = heterosexual
SO.

It was an honest question, not an implication. Your first post only addressed the gender part so I was trying to clarify.

I've been informed that gender is what sex a person identifies as, whereas sex is what their pants tell you.

No, what I said was someone's gender goes hand in hand with their sexuality. Gender and sex are two completely different things.

Back
Top Bottom