• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Shorts

So. Shorts.

• I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!

Votes: 35 47.9%
  • I enjoy shorts.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • I don't really care for shorts.

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • I hate shorts.

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
Hi! I hate shorts! They're not delightfully comfy and easy to wear!

Yeah, I just hate showing off my legs. I mean, they're nothing wrong with my legs, It's just that I don't like showing them off. And all the shorts I find are like, extremely short. Eww.

I also love jeans, and have been wearing them this whole summer. <3

Eewwww! Why aren't you wearing shorts?

Bonus points if you get the reference. I, myself, love shorts.

The "comfy and easy to wear" line is definitely one of the most profound tidbits of wisdom in any video game. I probably could not describe shorts any better. I'm wearing some now and they are most definitely comfy and easy to wear. Oh my goodness.

I love shorts, especially when it is warm outside. I don't mind short shorts either, but I only wear them if it's going to be above 35○c.
I hate skirts, I don't really see what's nice about flashing your undies every time you bend over or sit down :(

I hate wearing shorts. :I I generally feel very uncomfortable if any part of my legs are showing (not very sure why). I wear shorts if it's absolutely necessary, though, like in gym class.

I have a big birthmark on my right leg, so it looks like it's constantly bruised. x3 And I don't shave. But I still find shorts as comfy and easy to wear as jeans. Or anything else - as long as they're not uber-short and tight, I'll be happy with wearing them.

I love shorts, especially when it is warm outside. I don't mind short shorts either, but I only wear them if it's going to be above 35○c.
I hate skirts, I don't really see what's nice about flashing your undies every time you bend over or sit down :(

Wear shorts under the skirt?

I HATE gym shorts. yes, they're comfy and easy to wear, but they tend to flop around to much when you run in them. That and the fact that they force you to run outside a mile in the morning when it 50 degrees outside in those shorts.

Do not want.

I'll sometimes wear them if I'm going to die of heat or something otherwise, but generally the heat is preferable. Even if there was no one else in the world, I just don't feel comfortable wearing that little.

More logically, I also dislike having my legs in view, and apparently comfortable and modest shorts don't actually exist.

But I don't mind if anyone else wears them.

I don't really enjoy shorts. I mean, i have no problem wearing them for like... swimming. But i live where it's cold 3 out of 4 seasons of the year, so i don't have much opportunity to wear them, and in the few months when it IS warm enough, i usually find no much advantage over long pants. Plus, self-conscious.

Nah to the shorts, I'm a jeans-in-ninety-degree-weather girl all the way. Mainly since I'm too lazy to shave consistently :P

I fail to see how a piece of clothing could be difficult to wear unless it's like made of gravy or something.

I have a work shirt, a plain white shirt with a black vest that goes over it. I do not like that thing as it is annoying to put on and take off; particularly the vest part as I have to pull it off at an angle. A plain white shirt in the summer time, on a boiling hot day, it can stick to you. Another work shirt experience I have had recently.
Get it now?

I do so love shorts, they are in fact very easy to slip on and off in the summer and the heat makes me lazy and thirsty. Mostly for going out I wear jean shorts, I love jeans of both verities and wish I could wear them to work everyday rather than only on Fridays. I so fail to see the point of dressing nice just to sit at a computer like I do at home and I am in a corner too, no one sees much of me. XP

Back
Top Bottom