• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Size REALLY does matter

*It hisses at me. I see some floss on the dresser and get an idea. I grab it and charge at the snake* [flareth, can you control the snake for awhile?]

"Ok, too much Zelda." Kira screams, running around to the back of the snake. [I'm actually going to bed...don't get to far without me]

Ok] *I try to climb up it and get the floss in its mouth*

[You know, like a rope, so I can control it? ...Probably will fail anyways XD]

*I pull on the floss in order to attempt to get the snake to move the way I want to* Come on! Turn right!

*I grin* Good *I turn to Violet* Wait there. I'm going to go get Kira! *I use the floss to direct the snake to the bed*

*I arrive at the bed* Yes, but that is a story for another time. Now hop on *I climb off the snake and grab a chip crumb - although to me, it is like a sled - and drag it to the snake* Eat up. Rather you be full on chips than full on us!

*I pull on the reigns and direct the snake to Violet, going as fast as I can* Hey, beats walking, at least!

*We soon arrive at the dresser where Violet is. I run over to her* Get on the Snake! *I then look down, grin, and snicker* This time, the plane IS the sna-No, wait, no time for extremely lame and unfunny Snakes on a Plane jokes...

Violet shrugged and jumped on.
"Thank you. Because that would've been a terrible pun. And you know what we do to people that make mad puns~?"
She pretended to laugh maniacally.

Back
Top Bottom