• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sky City Caverns

When I first saw that I was like... HUH? What is that? Well, you can tell from that that I never played much of Gen IV besides Soul Silver!

Ultra ball. I don't want to miss this one, it seems rare. If successful, stay a little longer and search.

It's one of the Super-rares. 

KayKay
Owed: $7; Room #4 (20 from 18)
Inventory: Pidgeotto (M), Ledyba (M), Taillow (M), Dusknoir (M)

Well, at least your Pokédex says it's a Dusknoir. You personally don't know what it is—But it's big and it looks pretty rare, so you throw an Ultra Ball at it. It shakes twice, and then clicks. Your Pokédex informs you that Dusknoir is Dusclops's evolution, and is almost nonexistent in the wild. You smile to yourself. Then, suddenly, a Beldum floats into the room and stares at you with its one eye.
Beldum
[Catch/Ignore]?
If successful,
[Go back/Left/Straight/Stay and Search]?

MysticMoon
Owed: $3; Room #3 (6 from 5)
Inventory: Haunter (F)

You walk to your left, only to find yourself face to face with a Dusknoir. On the wall is a large '6'.
DusknoirM
[Catch/Ignore]?
If successful,
[Go Back/Go Forward/Stay and Search]?

Hmmm.......Catch with an Ultra ball, then if it's caught, go foward. If not, STAY!

Last edited:
MysticMoon
Owed: $6; Room #4 (7 from 6)
Inventory: Haunter (M), Dusknoir (M)

You throw an Ultra Ball at the Dusknoir. It shakes once...twice...thrice...And clicks. You add the Dusknoir to your collection, then walk forward. You find yourself in another room, this one with a huge '7' on the wall. From the passage in front of you, you feel a slight breeze. Then, you see a
PidgeyM
[Catch/Ignore]?
If successful,
[Go back/Forward/Right/Stay and Search]?

SilverShard
Owed: $6
Inventory: Haunter (M), Dusknoir (M)

You ignore the Pidgey, and walk forward. In the room you enter, room 8, you see an exit. That guy did say it was like a progress save, right...? You walk out that way, and find yourself back at the main desk.

Congratulations! Now yours to keep are:
Haunter (M), Dusknoir (M)​

Congratulations! You can now re-enter any time from Room 8.

If you wish to re-enter any time in the future, you may do so from: [Room 0/Room 8]

It's one of the Super-rares. 

KayKay
Owed: $7; Room #4 (20 from 18)
Inventory: Pidgeotto (M), Ledyba (M), Taillow (M), Dusknoir (M)

Well, at least your Pokédex says it's a Dusknoir. You personally don't know what it is—But it's big and it looks pretty rare, so you throw an Ultra Ball at it. It shakes twice, and then clicks. Your Pokédex informs you that Dusknoir is Dusclops's evolution, and is almost nonexistent in the wild. You smile to yourself. Then, suddenly, a Beldum floats into the room and stares at you with its one eye.
Beldum
[Catch/Ignore]?
If successful,
[Go back/Left/Straight/Stay and Search]?

Ultra ball and if successful, go straight.

KayKay
Owed: $10
Inventory: Pidgeotto (M), Ledyba (M), Taillow (M), Dusknoir (M), Beldum

You throw an Ultra Ball at the Beldum, and it gets sucked into the black-and-yellow sphere. It shakes once. It shakes twice. It shakes thrice. It clicks. You walk forward, smiling, and put your Beldum with your other new Pokémon. Then, you walk straight. You see an exit to the caverns to your left. Figuring you might lose what you've collected so far if you act otherwise, you decide to exit the caverns. In no time, you find yourself back at the front desk.

Congratulations! Now yours to keep are:
Pidgeotto (M), Ledyba (M), Taillow (M), Dusknoir (M), Beldum (X)​

Congratulations! You have saved Room 21 as a new entry spot! You can now re-enter from Room 21 any time.

If you ever wish to re-enter the Caverns, you may do so from: [Room 0; Room 21]

I Liek Squirtles

First, you just order the pokéballs as you go. The fee is taken out afterwards. Enjoy your stay!

You walk forward in the first room, finding yourself in a large room with the number '1' painted, in white, on the wall. Waiting for you there is a

Fire-stone
[Pick Up/Ignore]?
[Go Back/Back Left/Back Right/Center/Left/Stay and Search]?

I Liek Squirtles
Room #1 (1 from 0); Owed: $0
Inventory: Fire Stone

You stay in the room after picking the fire stone up. Suddenly, what should screech and walk in from in front of you, but a

Crobat
[Catch/Ignore]?

I Liek Squirtles
Room #1 (1 from 0); Owed: $0

You stay in the room after picking the fire stone up. Suddenly, what should screech and walk in from in front of you, but a

Crobat
[Catch/Ignore]?
I THROW ULTRA BALL. If succesful, center, if not stay and search.

I Liek Squirtles
Room #1 (1 from 0); Owed: $3

You throw the Ultra Ball at the Crobat, and the poisonous creature gets absorbed into the Ultra Ball. It shakes once. Twice. And then breaks open. The Crobat screeches at you, but doesn't leave yet.

Crobat
[Catch/Ignore]?

I Liek Squirtles
Room #1 (1 from 0); Owed: $6
Inventory: Fire Stone, Crobat (M)

You throw yet another Ultra Ball at the Crobat. This time, it doesn't even shake before clicking. You rejoice, then decide which way to go.

Back
Top Bottom