• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sky City Caverns

I Liek Squirtles
Room #2 (11 from 1); Owed: $6
Inventory: Fire Stone, Crobat (M)

You walk straight forward, coming into room 11. Waiting for you in its center is a

haunter(M)
[Catch/Ignore]?
[Go Back/Forward Left/Back Right/Center/Stay and Search]?

I Liek Squirtles
Room #2 (11 from 1); Owed: $8
Inventory: Fire Stone, Crobat (M), Haunter (M)

You throw a Great Ball at the Haunter, and on contact the ghost gets sucked into the sphere in a purplish beam. The Great Ball falls to the ground, and shakes once. Twice. Thrice. Then it clicks. You rejoice once again over your successful capture, then once again decide which way to go.

[Go Back/Forward Left/Back Right/Center/Stay and Search]?

LS99

You do not have an account, therefore I cannot let you participate.

I Liek Squirtles
Room #3 (13 from 11); Owed: $8
Inventory: Fire Stone, Crobat (M), Haunter (M)

You turn around and walk through the passage behind you. You find yourself in a room labelled "13". Ooh, lucky! And what should be there to meet you but a

gastly(M)
[Catch/Ignore]?
[Go Back/Far Left/Far Right/Forward Left/Forward Right/Stay and Search]?

Chief Zackrai
Room #1 (2 from 0); Owed: $0
Inventory: --

You walk into the caverns, turning left at Room 0. You find yourself into what appears to be room 2. Right in the center, there is a

bagon
[Catch/Ignore]?
[Go Back/Straight/Forward Right/Back Right/Stay and Search]?

You do realize that this entire forum is pretty much postcount spam, right?

I Liek Squirtles
Room #3 (13 from 11); Owed: $10
Inventory: Fire Stone, Crobat (M), Haunter (M), Gasly (M)

You toss a Great Ball at the Gastly. It only shakes twice before clicking. You walk forward, pick up the ball, and take the center path out of the room. Or, at least you would, if there were a center path.

Chief Zackrai
Room #1 (2 from 0); Owed: $2
Inventory: Bagon (M)

You throw the Great Ball, and the Bagon gets sucked into it as a beam of purplish plasma. The ball falls to the ground and shakes once. Twice. Thrice. And then clicks. You rejoice on your successful capture, and then decide which way to go.

[Go Back/Straight/Forward Right/Back Right/Stay and Search]?

Chief Zackrai
Room #2 (5 from 2); Owed: $2

You walk straight, into room 5. Waiting for you there is a

pidgey (M)
[Catch/Ignore]?
[Go Back/Forward Left/Forward Right/Back Right/Stay and Search]?

Now be quiet so I can finish your reffing.

Chief Zackrai

You shoo off the pidgey, and look around the room for more goodies. Sure enough, there is a stake high on the wall, and sitting on it looking down at you is a

staravia (M)
[Catch/Ignore]?

I Liek Squirtles
Room #3 (13 from 11); Owed: $10
Inventory: Fire Stone, Crobat (M), Haunter (M), Gasly (M)

You look around the room. Maybe something else is here for you. Sure enough, a Drifloon floats into the room.

drifloon (M)
[Catch/Ignore]

Chief Zackrai

You shoo off the Staravia as well, and continue to search. Suddenly, a Bagon bumbles clumsily into the room.

bagon (M)
[Catch/Ignore]?

Back
Top Bottom