• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sky City Caverns

Blame the RNG.

Chief Zackrai
Room #2 (5 from 2); Owed: $2
Inventory: Bagon (M)

You shoo off Bagon, taking it and punting it out of the room as it makes a contented "I can fly!" noise. To replace it, a Staraptor wanders in.

staraptor (M)
[Catch/Ignore]?
[Go Back/Forward Left/Forward Right/Back Right/Stay and Search]?

Chief Zackrai
Room #2 (5 from 2); Owed: $5
Inventory: Bagon (M), Staraptor (M)

You throw an Ultra Ball at Straptor, and it gets sucked in in a burst of white light. The ball falls to the ground. It shakes once...Twice...Thrice...and clicks. You cheer for your success, and then look at all the passages out of the room.

[Go Back/Forward Left/Forward Right/Back Right/Stay and Search]?

Chief Zackrai
Room #3 (6 from 5); Owed: $5
Inventory: Bagon (M), Staraptor (M)

You walk forward, to the left. After a long tunnel, you arrive in what appears to be Room 6. It only has one other exit. The wall to your left seems to be pretty hollow, but you don't bother with that. Instead, you bother with the Togepi spinning around in its shell in the middle of the room.

togepi
[Catch/Ignore]?
[Go Back/Go Forward/Stay and Search]?

I work my butt off for you. ;)

Chief Zackrai
Inventory: Bagon (M), Staraptor (M), Togepi (M)

Catch!

You can't. I'm just saying that you're at the edge of the caverns. The South-Southwestern edge, as a matter of fact.

Oh, sorry, that's what you meant. 

Chief Zackrai
Inventory: Bagon (M), Staraptor (M), Togepi (M)

It turns out that there's a Golbat hanging fron the ceiling.

golbat (M)
[Catch/Ignore]?

Chief Zackrai
Room #4 (7 from 6); Owed: $7
Inventory: Bagon (M), Staraptor (M), Togepi (M), Golbat (M)

Catch. You head forward, into room 7. You find a

ledyba (M)
[Catch/Ignore]?
[Go Back/Straight/Right/Stay and Search]?

I Liek Squirtles
Room #3 (13 from 11); Owed: $12
Inventory: Fire Stone, Crobat (M), Haunter (M), Gastly (M), Drifloon (M)

You catch the drifloon.

[Go Back/Far Left/Far Right/Forward Left/Forward Right/Stay and Search]?

I Liek Squirtles

You suddenly feel like you want to get out of this joint. You make a loud call, and within seconds the guy at the reception desk is there with his Xatu, courtesy of Teleport. He teleports back to the entrance with you, and sends you off with your new pokémon.

Congratulations! You have completed the challenge!

Congratulations! You now have
Fire Stone, Crobat (M), Haunter (M), Gastly (M), Drifloon (M).

That'll be $12, sir.

Hope to see you again!

Chief Zackrai
Room #4 (7 from 6); Owed: $7
Inventory: Bagon (M), Staraptor (M), Togepi (M), Golbat (M)

You ignore the Ledyba and let it fly past, instead focusing your attention on the Salamence that's flying after it.

Salamence (M)
[Catch/Ignore]?
[Go Back/Straight/Right/Stay and Search]?

Back
Top Bottom